Disgusting Observation I Made Today
I'm in my girlfriend's kitchen looking at this Puppies calendar on the wall, and every month we want the current Puppy. Anyway I look at today's date May 13, and not only is it Ascension Day, but it's also the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima. So what does it say on the Puppies Calendar ? Just that it's Eid Al-Fitr.  Pretty nice to have the holiday of a religion on a Puppies Calendar, that considers Puppies to be Haram !
[-] The following 4 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Ambrosiano, jovan66102, Matthew7-7, Memories_in_Rain
I know an Eid Al-Weiss, but I don't know an Eid Al-Fitr.
[-] The following 4 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • CaoimhinPConnell, J Michael, Marmot, SacraCor714
(05-13-2021, 06:25 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: I know an Eid Al-Weiss, but I don't know an Eid Al-Fitr.

If I ever decide to home brew beer, I'm going to create a batch called Old Prophet Infidel Ale.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
That feast is Islam's drawing from Christianity. It corresponds to Easter. May the Holy Spirit bring the joy of the resurrection of Jesus Christ to the Islamic people.
(05-14-2021, 06:46 AM)benedicite Wrote: That feast is Islam's drawing from Christianity. It corresponds to Easter. May the Holy Spirit bring the joy of the resurrection of Jesus Christ to the Islamic people.
Well, pretty much everything in Muhammadanism that has not been invented from whole cloth by men is otherwise derived from Christianity and then cobbled to fit.  There is no provenance of revelation in the cult.
There's some evidence that the kid-diddler warlord had acquaintances who were Christian, and so he stole much from it when he was designing his fake religion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • SacraCor714
As St. Paul so eloquently, prophetically and succinctly wrote:

Gal 1:8 Friends, though it were we ourselves, though it were an angel from heaven that should preach to you a gospel other than the gospel we preached to you, a curse upon him!

Curious it is that Mohamed's Koran and even Joseph Smith's Book of Mormon, were claimed to have come from some angelic-like being.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, HailGilbert, J Michael
(05-14-2021, 07:26 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: There's some evidence that the kid-diddler warlord had acquaintances who were Christian, and so he stole much from it when he was designing his fake religion.
He was a camel driver who migrated from Mecca to Damascus. From time to time they stayed in various monasteries. Anything remotely good that is in Islam came from the Catholic Church.
(05-22-2021, 03:30 AM)benedicite Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 07:26 AM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: There's some evidence that the kid-diddler warlord had acquaintances who were Christian, and so he stole much from it when he was designing his fake religion.
He was a camel driver who migrated from Mecca to Damascus. From time to time they stayed in various monasteries. Anything remotely good that is in Islam [and any other religion] came from the Catholic Church.

There. Fixed it for you. ;-)
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.

I've just finished reading "The Crucifix on Mecca's Front Porch" by David Pinault. He is a Catholic with a career in middle eastern studies/Arabic/Islamic history. A good chunk of the book is dedicated to all the Catholic inspirations that Mohammed warped for his own purposes. Highly recommend.