Where to find Trad. SD.
I am having issues trying to find a Traditional spiritual director. I have no problem finding an novus ordo director.

Since we have 1 TLM parish it's not easy.
Do you think it's arrogant to ask Father if he will bey director?
It is never arrogant to ask for help, it is a sign of humility and an act of recognition of our need for exterior aid. If your priest says that he is not able to be your Spiritual Director, understand that this does not mean he can never help you with individual matters. Yes, your relationship may not be as personal as it would be were he your Spiritual Director, but the guidance of a devout traditional priest is still very helpful every now and then for individual matters. Do not accuse yourself of arrogance, there is none to be found :)
“Take my advice and live for a long, long time. Because the maddest thing a man can do in this life is to let himself die.” 

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!” 

- Don Quixote
[-] The following 2 users Like Memories_in_Rain's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, HailGilbert
Thank you so much. You are so kind
I will ask Father for an appointment. And even if he has a full schedule, I will ask for recommendations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnaCarolina1's post:
  • Memories_in_Rain