So tell me about yourselves, friends Vol. 2
1. What lead you to the faith, and the true? Born into it? By word of faith? family? 

2. For those that are single, what do you seek in a partner, besides faith and values?

3. What kind of home do you live in? Is the locale decent or crap?

4. If you have kids...Homeschool, Catholic/public school, etc.?

5. Patron saint?

6. Any experiences that were from God...or not...?

7. Your view on the UFO phenomenon/cryptids?

8. Number of kids if any?

9. Height?

10. Your last dream, if you dream at all?

Me

1. I was as some of you might now already, I was a political extremist for a while, when I came to the conclusion that there was nothing that could be done to solve the world's conclusion, I fell into a deep despair and pretty much gave up on the world. I was browsing 8chan one day when I came upon a board called /christian/ and, I cannot remember exactly if before or after, I was in bed raging and I screamed at whatever "what do you want from me?" or the sort...and a voice said. "forgive others and forgive yourself" And I also remember, getting on my knees, and telling God, I surrender...and I experienced this peace that I had never known wash over me and the pain I held for years...dissolve. I briefly tried Lutheranism because...well I will not say... But then I found the true faith.

2. I am not looking for anyone. I know I would be a terrible father, as I can barely support myself.

3. I live with my family in the woods in a 2 story house with a pool and AC. Lived here for the past 20 something years. 

4. Not applicable

5. Our Blessed Mother

6. The first time I went to a Catholic Mass as one who was interested, (NO), I had the worst headache I had in YEARS. Note, I had been to a Lutheran 'mass' but did not experience anything like it. It felt as though something...did not like me being there, and as I sat there, whatever was 'attached' to me...it seemed to be 'scorched' by the mass...and the blessed sacrament.

Another time, was March 1st last year, pre covid, I went to Hartford for the rite of the elect and we were writing our names in the book of the elect, Note my signature is awful...but just as I was about to write my name...something, or someone took my hand and guided it and my signature was so beautiful, my mom who was my sponsor and was beside me, thought I had been practicing my handwriting. I had not. Also the camera on my dad's phone which was not working for a long time...suddenly came to life and recorded the ceremony. Just writing this helps me remember where I have come and how far I have come.

7. Demons

8. None

9. 5'10"

10. The last thing I dreamt I remember being on a train that was dropping cars with me catching the wind.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anon777's post:
  • Memories_in_Rain
1. What lead you to the faith, and the true? Born into it? By word of faith? family? 
I was fortunate enough to be born into it.

2. For those that are single, what do you seek in a partner, besides faith and values?
I'm single, but not really seeking a partner anymore

3. What kind of home do you live in? Is the locale decent or crap?
It's a nice small house in a good community

4. If you have kids...Homeschool, Catholic/public school, etc.?
No kids

5. Patron saint?
Saint Jacob (Old Testament Jacob)

6. Any experiences that were from God...or not...?
None that I can think of

7. Your view on the UFO phenomenon/cryptids?
I definitely believe in UFOs. I think it's proven they exist, especially with recent video footage. Not sure if they're alien or not though. As far as cryptids, I just hope the J'ba Fofi doesn't exist.

8. Number of kids if any?
No kids

9. Height?
6'6"