These videos make perfectly good sense and that fact is kinda scary.
In my signature box is a quote from Mark Twain about history being repetitive. There are events that are taking place as I write this, that are repetitive indeed and do not result in good outcomes.

Here's two videos by Glen Beck. Glen has been one who I listened to religiously, years ago, but he fell out of my graces, as it were, due to some shenanigans surrounding him and I stopped watching him. In recent times, it appears that he has gotten a whole load of sense about him and surrounded himself with good people again. These videos will show his good work is back. They are very poingnent and noteworthy. I hope you enjoy them and take the message to heart. Changes are indeed coming, soon and quickly in our country and perhaps, the world and they won't be pretty.

EDIT to add: I just saw, as I posted this, a tweet  in the "Tweets" below, about 'Blackrock' buying up real estate at top dollar. This action will be explained in these videos...REALLY.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • austenbosten
USA now and Germany post WWI were two different animals.

USD is a world reserve currency. 2/3 of ALL foreign exchange reserves are USD. This mean every one else uses the USD to back up their paper money.

Our paper backs up their paper.

German Mark at the time was not a reserve currency so when they printed it, that went straight into the economy and prices hyperinflated.

US Dollar on the other hand, the money is printed and goes outside of the country mainly. So we export our inflation.

See Triffin Dilemma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triffin_dilemma
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 2 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • austenbosten, Zedta
(06-09-2021, 05:32 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: USA now and Germany post WWI were two different animals.

USD is a world reserve currency.  2/3 of ALL foreign exchange reserves are USD.  This mean every one else uses the USD to back up their paper money.

Our paper backs up their paper.

German Mark at the time was not a reserve currency so when they printed it, that went straight into the economy and prices hyperinflated.

US Dollar on the other hand, the money is printed and goes outside of the country mainly.  So we export our inflation.

See Triffin Dilemma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triffin_dilemma

Which is why Russia recently dumped all USD financial assets and went solely over to gold. After decades of Gold bugs being mocked...they may see their day come in due time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Zedta