Watch a New York mother eviscerate school board over “treason against our children”
Watch a New York mother eviscerate school board over “treason against our children”

[-] The following 2 users Like Sed libera nos's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
Sadly, I am sure they did not listen to her. School boards have become just as bloated and corrupt as our government. 

Any parent who still has their children in public school at this point is a sorry excuse for a parent. Do everything in your power to homeschool, even if it means downsizing your home, moving in with family, eliminating debt, or one parent quitting their job. Your children's souls are at stake here, and nothing is more important than their eternal salvation.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 4 users Like SacraCor714's post:
  • J Michael, Memories_in_Rain, Sword of St. Michael, Zedta
I saw this video too and liked it enough to post it on my Brighteon channel. I have to agree with SC714, they weren't listening to her, they have the 'moral high ground', because as they pointed out so frequently in the video, they were not elected they are volunteers. Who the heck made that major league faux pas? Some of the worst are the volunteers, they feel they are anointed and are working for the greater good and all that snot. They should never be in positions of authority, ever. Accountability gets around these sort. These are a good example of that.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
(Yesterday, 11:51 AM)Zedta Wrote: I saw this video too and liked it enough to post it on my Brighteon channel. I have to agree with SC714, they weren't listening to her, they have the 'moral high ground', because as they pointed out so frequently in the video, they were not elected they are volunteers. Who the heck made that major league faux pas? Some of the worst are the volunteers, they feel they are anointed and are working for the greater good and all that snot. They should never be in positions of authority, ever. Accountability gets around these sort. These are a good example of that.

True but I don't think she really expected them to listen to her.  My impression was that she just wanted to get the word out so more parents stand up against these things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatholicMamato5's post:
  • Zedta
(Yesterday, 11:51 AM)Zedta Wrote: I saw this video too and liked it enough to post it on my Brighteon channel. I have to agree with SC714, they weren't listening to her, they have the 'moral high ground', because as they pointed out so frequently in the video, they were not elected they are volunteers. Who the heck made that major league faux pas? Some of the worst are the volunteers, they feel they are anointed and are working for the greater good and all that snot. They should never be in positions of authority, ever. Accountability gets around these sort. These are a good example of that.
I never heard of a school board being made up of volunteers!  "Major league faux pas" understates it enormously!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta