Proper English Tea (and some)
How to Make a Proper Cup of ENGLISH TEA: & the Dirty TRUTH about TEABAGS

Quit plastic toothbrushes. Brush with Bamboo

Its probably a good thing your toothbrushes don't bio-degrade; keeps them out of your tea water.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • ActusFidei313
George Orwell's essay on a proper cup of English tea:
[/url]
[url=https://www.orwellfoundation.com/the-orwell-foundation/orwell/essays-and-other-works/a-nice-cup-of-tea/]A Nice Cup of Tea
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
I request videos where you can produce your own ceramic tea sets and produce a bamboo toothbrush.
(06-19-2021, 01:11 AM)Mr. Cowboy Wrote: I request videos where you can produce your own ceramic tea sets and produce a bamboo toothbrush.

Now....get to work! :-)
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ActusFidei313
Hmm, the first video has shown too much neck... but now I can try out a bamboo toothbrush with the right material.
I love the first video's channel, but Twinnings???

After having Yorkshire Tea I can never go back to Twinnings.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • J Michael, Sword of St. Michael
(06-19-2021, 12:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I love the first video's channel, but Twinnings???

Can't say I've had Yorkshire Tea, even having spent 14 yrs. in England.  Maybe I did and just didn't know it.  If I ever get a hankering for tea again, I may check it out.  Most bagged teas I've had are not nearly strong enough for me, not just with regard to caffeine but mainly with a strong, even smoky bold taste.  Anyway, I tend to prefer coffee now.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Anon777
(06-19-2021, 12:39 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 12:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I love the first video's channel, but Twinnings???

Can't say I've had Yorkshire Tea, even having spent 14 yrs. in England.  Maybe I did and just didn't know it.  If I ever get a hankering for tea again, I may check it out.  Most bagged teas I've had are not nearly strong enough for me, not just with regard to caffeine but mainly with a strong, even smoky bold taste.  Anyway, I tend to prefer coffee now.

I thought Twinnings was tea until I had Yorkshire Tea. It was like switching from a weak bland 20 yro can of Folgers to a fresh brewed cup of coffee. Yorkshire Tea is bagged, but it's the best bagged tea I've had. Apparently Wal-Mart stocks them?? Funny because a few years ago I had to order this via Amazon from the UK.
(06-19-2021, 12:53 PM)austenbosten Wrote:

I thought Twinnings was tea until I had Yorkshire Tea.  It was like switching from a weak bland 20 yro can of Folgers to a fresh brewed cup of coffee.  Yorkshire Tea is bagged, but it's the best bagged tea I've had.  Apparently Wal-Mart stocks them??  Funny because a few years ago I had to order this via Amazon from the UK.
I just looked on Amazon and they have Yorkshire Tea both in bags and loose.  I think I'd prefer the loose.  Walmart has it, too, but not in the store--gotta order online.

(06-19-2021, 01:00 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 12:53 PM)austenbosten Wrote:

I thought Twinnings was tea until I had Yorkshire Tea.  It was like switching from a weak bland 20 yro can of Folgers to a fresh brewed cup of coffee.  Yorkshire Tea is bagged, but it's the best bagged tea I've had.  Apparently Wal-Mart stocks them??  Funny because a few years ago I had to order this via Amazon from the UK.
I just looked on Amazon and they have Yorkshire Tea both in bags and loose.  I think I'd prefer the loose.  Walmart has it, too, but not in the store--gotta order online.

Let me know how your first cup goes. :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • J Michael