Tell me about yourselves, Vol. 3
1. What kind of car/bike/ride do you own?

2. Favorite Catholic song?

3. Best day in your life? Worst day in your life?

4. Favorite country (outside your own/Vatican?) Least favorite country? 

5. Ever done military service?

6. Most horrific thing you have ever seen?

7. Favorite animal? Most unlike animal

8. Favorite weather to be in?

9. Ideal date with your spouse and/or family?

10. Favorite person on this board?

11. Opinion on the poster above your post? of me?

12. Best dish you ever had? worst food you ever had?

13. Rate your spouse on the attraction meter?

1. Bicycle that my family bought with money we inherited from an uncle who passed away

3. Baptism into the Faith; day that I gave into suicidal despair after exhausted from politics

4. Poland; China. 

5. No, I would have to sign a waiver and all that jazz. My sister is in the Air Force, though.

6. Footage of a soldier in Donbass being crucified by rival militants.

7. Cats; any parasites in general

8. Rain

9. N/A

10. Mr. cowboy and Sacracor

11. I am an autist with a computer, just trying to wing my spiritual direction and in need of guidance. Am probably a pest, likely. : I

12. Home made buffalo Chicken; pizza at Sea World in San Antonio when going to see my sister graduate basic training in the Air Force. I could have sued them for it. the pizza was still frozen. : O

13. I would not really care, so long as she loved me and respected me.
[quote='Anon777' pid='1460950' dateline='1625428899']
1. What kind of car/bike/ride do you own?
A Ford sedan and a GMC SUV

2. Favorite Catholic song?
Tantum Ergo, I guess.

3. Best day in your life? Worst day in your life?
No single best day, but my high school graduation day, my college graduation day, meeting my future wife for the first time, having my future wife agree to date me, meeting my future wife in person, the day I proposed/had first Confession, the evening I was accepted into the Church, the day I got married, the day I found out my wife was pregnant, the day my son was born.

Worst day? Dunno, had lots of em.

4. Favorite country (outside your own/Vatican?) Least favorite country? 
dunno; dunno

5. Ever done military service?
Nope!

6. Most horrific thing you have ever seen?
Dunno, but I try not to think about it.

7. Favorite animal? Most unlike animal
Dunno, Dunno

8. Favorite weather to be in?
Depends on the mood I'm in.

9. Ideal date with your spouse and/or family?
Actually taking a freaking vacation!

Now, now. I don't play favorites.

Idk

12. Best dish you ever had? worst food you ever had?
I've had too many to name, but one that sticks out is a Chuckwagon dinner I had at a cattle ranch out in Colorado during the 2000s.
;My son's first formula which was a hypoallergenic formula. That crap is absolutely disgusting!

13. Rate your spouse on the attraction meter?
10 out of 10....you expect anything different? I'd never hear the end of it if I gave a 9.5. But joking aside, I find my wife attractive and she is my best friend and soul mate. Losing her will be losing a big piece of me.
1. What kind of car/bike/ride do you own? A 2003 VW Passat held together with spit and bailing wire. My wife drives a Town and Country minivan which is in much better shape.

2. Favorite Catholic song? Palestrina's setting of the Requiem Mass. Durufle's is also really beautiful.

3. Best day in your life? Worst day in your life? Best, probably my wedding day or any of the kids' birth days. Worst, probably the day my mom died. She was killed by a drunk driver on her way to work. It was very sudden and horrible.

4. Favorite country (outside your own/Vatican?) Least favorite country? I thought the Italian countryside was very beautiful when I traveled to Rome and we took a few day trips to Assisi and Orvieto. Least favorite would probably be China. The smog gave me a headache just being in Shanghai. Not to mention the murderous government.

5. Ever done military service? Yes

6. Most horrific thing you have ever seen? there's lots of evil in the world. I try to stay away from it.

7. Favorite animal? Most unlike animal Penguins. I didn't know this until I saw it firsthand but Adelie penguins will wave hop like dolphins. They're really cool. I despise coyotes, especially since they're in Virginia now.

8. Favorite weather to be in? Cool fall night with lots of stars, or snow

9. Ideal date with your spouse and/or family? Just being able to sit and talk 

12. Best dish you ever had? worst food you ever had? Pretty much anything my wife cooks is awesome. Worst food I ever had was soggy pizza with steamed vegetables as a topping served in the mess hall back in college.

13. Rate your spouse on the attraction meter? 100/10. Obviously.
Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomine Tuo da gloriam.