Modest Women's Swimsuit Sources?
My 18-yr.-old daughter is getting better at sewing, but I think tackling her own swimsuit may be a bit beyond her ken.  Do you know of any good "outfits" that sell swimwear that doesn't make the wearer look like a pole dancer?  Thanks!
[-] The following 2 users Like Ambrosiano's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, ServusDei
In full disclosure I'm a guy. Adidas sells stylish yet modest one-pieces.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • Ambrosiano
(07-07-2021, 08:20 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: My 18-yr.-old daughter is getting better at sewing, but I think tackling her own swimsuit may be a bit beyond her ken.  Do you know of any good "outfits" that sell swimwear that doesn't make the wearer look like a pole dancer?  Thanks!

It’s odd, I know, for a man to know the answer to this but I do. 

Go to fioribeau.com. Send “Bella” an e mail. She will steer you right. They even have photos of themselves wearing modest swimwear. 

I know the beautiful, refined, extraordinarily fashionable, modest, young Catholic women who own this fashion website. 

They have a better fashion eye than do many fashion houses. Best of all, they combine beauty and modesty without reverting to styles of the 19th century. 

All the best.
[-] The following 2 users Like WWIII's post:
  • Ambrosiano, AnaCarolina1
I too am a man but I keep on the look out for these sort of things. One I have seen and would feel comfortable reccomending is Modli

https://modli.co/
Ave Christus Rex!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
I have noticed that women's swimsuits are getting more modest lately (perhaps because of the Fat Acceptance Movement??) and I'm glad...I was sick of seeing women wear practically nothing. It was just gross.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Anon777
Brick 
There are a few web sites that sell super modest swimwear, and I would agree with others that modest options are increasing lately. Just search "full coverage swimwear," "tznius swimwear," or "Muslim swimwear." A lot of places that sell modest swimwear are rather expensive though, at least for my budget. Some examples:

https://modli.co/
https://www.landsend.com/products/womens-chlorine-resistant-high-waisted-modest-swim-leggings-with-upf-50-sun-protection/id_352889?attributes=44967,8063&source=GS¤cy=USD&geo=US&skumv=5600352&promotion-code=LEMON&promotion-pin=0&cm_mmc=139971612&SC=pla_brand&CMPGN=11304131250&ADGRP=113761306311&KYW=&MT=&DV=m&PID=5600352&TRGT=pla-854030233395&CH=Google%20AdWords&_cclid=Google_EAIaIQobChMI-s-I3czU8QIVjhitBh0CiAFfEAQYBCABEgJkvPD_BwE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-s-I3czU8QIVjhitBh0CiAFfEAQYBCABEgJkvPD_BwE

Tbh if she doesn't care about being stylish...
Top: women's swim tank top, or less modest top worn for support under an old t shirt
Bottom: men's loose swim shorts
That's what I do, and I can get all that for $15-20 at Walmart or the dollar store. In contrast, most of these modest swimwear websites charge more than $70 for a complete swim costume. Considering how seldom I swim, it didn't make sense for me to splurge.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Catherine's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
The style for teen girls is a tankini with short like bottoms or skirt in contrasting colors.
Say white top and black skirt bottom.

I'm sticking to my 2 piece. I am long waisted and a tankini does not work for me, or one piece. Black and white polka dot top and matching skirt bottom it's a two piece. I also have it in just teal. It's modest for me as vacation will be with 1 son and husband and daughter.

If I want to be on trend, I can wear the teal top with a black swim skirt.

I have a Victorian style white coverup too. I never put my face in the sun and can take about 1 hour a day with a high spf.
I think my swimwear is elegant.
I bought my bathing suits at the Ritz Carlton at Laguna Negal,CA.They don't sell trashy looking swimwear. Perhaps you can check out online.