We Are Coming For Your Children
Recently the San Francisco Gay Choir released a video. Called "We Are Coming For Your Children." The several dozen members recorded themselves singing this song on what appears to be a Zoom meeting. It's worthwhile watching to the end.

:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
Ya, I posted about this earlier today. Good you saw the harm in this movement too.

Here's my post: A Message From the Gay Community Performed by the San Francisco Gay Mens Chorus (Pages: 1 2 )
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • J Michael, ServusDei
(07-08-2021, 09:22 PM)ServusDei Wrote: Recently the San Francisco Gay Choir released a video. Called "We Are Coming For Your Children." The several dozen members recorded themselves singing this song on what appears to be a Zoom meeting. It's worthwhile watching to the end.

It's Gods goodness that brings hearts to repentance. Overcome evil with good . God is kind to the evil. Love your Enemies folks . Pray for them .Are we the children of the most high ? The gifts of the Holy Spirit are Love ,gentleness , patients,  self-control, ..... He must increase I must decrease. Let's love our enemies and watch God work one day at a time. (( Self-control isn’t Gay))  lets focus on the issue and always put God first .
Prudence
[-] The following 2 users Like Suggestions's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Zedta
Agreed, but Jesus also said: "Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more."

These folks seem to have totally forgot that last part...the follow through and are, by their actions and intentions, unrepentant sinners. Of these types of people, we must love their humanity and despise their sin and further, to not permit their sinfulness to taint the purity of the children they purport to "get".
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • J Michael, jack89
(07-09-2021, 11:49 AM)Zedta Wrote: Agreed, but Jesus also said: "Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more."

These folks seem to have totally forgot that last part...the follow through and are, by their actions and intentions, unrepentant sinners. Of these types of people, we must love their humanity and despise their sin and further, to not permit their sinfulness to taint the purity of the children they purport to "get".

I wonder just how many of us, once our sins are forgiven, "go and sin no more".
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 3 users Like J Michael's post:
  • Bataar, Melkite, Zedta
(07-09-2021, 12:01 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 11:49 AM)Zedta Wrote: Agreed, but Jesus also said: "Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more."

I suppose we'd get an idea, when Jesus had His followers set up a system for confession and forgiveness of sin.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
(07-09-2021, 12:06 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 12:01 PM)J Michael Wrote:

I suppose we'd get an idea, when Jesus had His followers set up a system for confession and forgiveness of sin.
Precisely!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.

These folks seem to have totally forgot that last part...the follow through and are, by their actions and intentions, unrepentant sinners. Of these types of people, we must love their humanity and despise their sin and further, to not permit their sinfulness to taint the purity of the children they purport 
 I'm Glad to have Jesus as advocate and adviser .
Prudence
I used to get called a conspiracy theorist for saying that the cultural marxist machine was going to add pedophilia to their list of orientations. Well, here we are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes choosetowitness's post:
  • Anon777