On the Fetal Testing Angle to the Vax?
(07-09-2021, 08:29 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: If I may beg your patience to help me unpack the above as part of a charitably fraternal response, isn't it true that in moral philosophy there are some instances whereby one may remotely cooperate with evil; however, isn't it also the case that the available Covid vaccines must continually test against the virus using new fetal cell lines?  As for her second argument that other childhood vaccinations we may have already accepted for our kids are just as tainted, couldn't one argue that less information was available at the time, or that we were coerced?  I feel that my children's pediatrician either was woefully ignorant or lied to us.  In this new vax, furthermore, we know we are the lab rats and have no long-term data to show the possible side effects.  I'm also planning to modify one of Patrick Madrid's rhetorical devices by switching the victim of abortion with tissue/testing on a slave or an inmate in a Holocaust concentration camp.

Ignore the troll above.

There must be no alternative available--alternatives like HCQ, Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Zinc, eating right, exercising, maintaining a healthy weight, rolling the dice on a 99.7% survival rate, etc...

https://www.immunize.org/talking-about-v...cument.htm

Additionally, even if these alternatives didn't exist, your remote, passive, material cooperation would have to obtain some proportional benefit.  Given the 99.7% survival rate of the disease, you can't really say that your cooperation would obtain a proportional benefit.
[-] The following 6 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Anon777, dahveed, DNJC.org, J Michael, karl

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Fetal Testing Angle to the Vax? - by ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident - 07-09-2021, 09:48 PM