Prayer request: I’m trying to buy a chapel
Please pray for me. I am trying to buy a small chapel which lies next to my property in Greece. It’s an Orthodox chapel that belongs to the village church, but which no one uses anymore, just like so many churches and chapels on the island. The island itself is half Catholic, half Orthodox. 

When I own it, I plan to dedicate it to the Holy Family with special thanks to St. Joseph, who has worked a miracle for me in the past year, and has answered many of my prayers. 

I plan to invite priests to offer the Tridentine Mass in my private chapel.
That's really cool. I hope I get a chance to do something like this one day. I'll keep your endeavors in my prayers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes choosetowitness's post:
  • Julia Augusta
Do you have photos of it?  (Exterior, interior?)  I'm sure a lot of people here, myself included, would like to see it. :)
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steven's post:
  • PilgrimMichelangelo
(07-19-2021, 08:26 AM)Steven Wrote: Do you have photos of it?  (Exterior, interior?)  I'm sure a lot of people here, myself included, would like to see it. :)
I’m on another Greek island right now. So no photos yet. But it looks like those little Greek chapels you see sprinkled around the islands - made of stone, painted white, with a bright blue cupola.