What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics?
(07-19-2021, 11:11 PM)muffinman145 Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:43 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:36 PM)muffinman145 Wrote: NO types don't seem joyful at the churches I've been to. They seem exhausted and desperate to leave. The Church is dying in the West and a lukewarm acceptance of the status quo isn't going to help. I'm glad you're not a sede anymore but now you seem to have embraced the other side of the same hyperpapalist error that sedes all have. I agree that some trads need to be more respectful to the Holy Father and that obedience must be maintained in all possible circumstances but the SSPX is a fine example of R&R producing fruit that the dioceses just can't seem to produce. Vocations, baptisms, retained faith through generations, etc.

Well NO is pretty big tent so I'm not denying there are miserable people.  Hyperpapalist....haha!  Yeah whatever dude.  Keep name-calling.

I'm a Catholic that's it.
Not calling you names. It's just obvious to everyone how you and others put the Pope on some unrealistic pedestal and then inevitably get into sedevacantists or just become delusional Pope apologists doing mental gymnastics to defend Pope Francis. Good luck raising kids in the NO and keeping them Catholic. Go ahead and send them to a diocesan school where Protestants will teach them theology. At least they won't turn out to be miserable jew-trads.
What's a "jew-trad"?
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics? - by J Michael - 07-19-2021, 11:13 PM