What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics?
(07-19-2021, 11:31 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 11:11 PM)muffinman145 Wrote: Not calling you names. It's just obvious to everyone how you and others put the Pope on some unrealistic pedestal and then inevitably get into sedevacantists or just become delusional Pope apologists doing mental gymnastics to defend Pope Francis. Good luck raising kids in the NO and keeping them Catholic. Go ahead and send them to a diocesan school where Protestants will teach them theology. At least they won't turn out to be miserable jew-trads.

Again this is laughable considering what my position was regarding the Pope over the years...but hey I guess when you speak heresy and defend the evil, modernist, hippie Pope...you suddenly become a persona non grata and ipso fact Protestant.

I get it...I'm a heretic in the eyes of the "trads" whatever I care about as much as St Augustine cared when all the Donatists were naysaying him for being someone delusional because he didn't buy into their nonsense.

Again the attitude on here just keeps re-enforcing Pope Francis' point in his letter.

I think maybe this is the "problem" people are noticing and why you are getting the pushback.  For all those years you reference you were 100% sure and absolutely confident of your position and defended it to the death. You have now seemingly done an instantaneous 180 but again are 100% sure and absolutely confident of your position.  You have made it clear you don't care what "trads" (of which you were one until recently apparently) think but maybe a little caution would be helpful when expressing your newfound viewpoints.  If you think your old way of thinking was wrong don't you have any pause on your new way of thinking before going all in, scorched earth like?
[-] The following 2 users Like Bushum's post:
  • jack89, PilgrimMichelangelo

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics? - by Bushum - 07-19-2021, 11:54 PM