What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics?
(07-20-2021, 12:05 AM)austenbosten Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 11:54 PM)Bushum Wrote: I think maybe this is the "problem" people are noticing and why you are getting the pushback.  For all those years you reference you were 100% sure and absolutely confident of your position and defended it to the death. You have now seemingly done an instantaneous 180 but again are 100% sure and absolutely confident of your position.  You have made it clear you don't care what "trads" (of which you were one until recently apparently) think but maybe a little caution would be helpful when expressing your newfound viewpoints.  If you think your old way of thinking was wrong don't you have any pause on your new way of thinking before going all in, scorched earth like?

I have been contemplating this for awhile and people can see my thoughts were changing over time.  I wavered on bordering on sedevacantism and dialed back.  I still consider myself a "traditional Catholic" even if others on here wish to label me otherwise.

I'm fine with pushback but I'm not fond of being treated like I'm not someone who hasn't made the arguments I was getting.

I personally am not trying to label you anything I was just referencing the fact that you were saying "trad" as if it no longer applied to you.  Everyone is very heated at the moment so I don't want to make any rash judgements.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bushum's post:
  • austenbosten

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics? - by Bushum - 07-20-2021, 12:31 AM