What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics?
I got my answer at another forum (no) and I think they are very misled. It seems to some No people that any worship style goes. I may has well turned protestant by Thier examples

Young people do not want happy clappy masses that mean nothing. They want and need the structure of a well defined church. Structure and assurance, piety and the Holy Spirits wisdom.
I came back to the Catholic faith after my rebellious stage. Low to my surprise, communion in hand, priest facing the congregation and no veiling for women.

I talked to my priest in open confession and he laid hands on me. I asked what happened..he said we have to stay with the times. I told him of my experiences as a little girl and how comforting and consoling mass was then I told him of all the Saint feast days made special.

By his answer, It firmly rooted me to a simpler more Holy time. The Church and God is never changing. So I did. And found a Traditional parish. I still had to go to school parish for my kids but also brought them to Traditional mass on Sunday.

I asked the principal why they call first Friday mass, school mass. They said because everyone does not believe in that devotion...glad they are out of there

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are conservative Novus Ordo Catholics? - by AnaCarolina1 - 07-22-2021, 07:30 PM