Archbishop Viganò: Vaccines made with fetal tissue are a ‘human sacrifice
Viganò sees that “abortion is proposed by the Satanists as a true and proper religious rite,” arguing that in this Satanic world view, through an abortion-tainted vaccine, one becomes a member of the Satanic anti-church. He writes that Satan claims, “through the pharmaceutical companies that use fetal tissue from abortions to manufacture a so-called vaccine that is presented in the delirium of Covid-19 as a sacrament of salvation by which one is incorporated into the ‘mystical body’ of Satan, the globalist anti-church.” https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/archbishop-vigano-vaccines-made-with-fetal-tissue-are-a-human-sacrifice-of-innocent-victims-offered-to-satan?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

One of the things I like about Archbishop Vigano is the way he always tells you where Satan fits in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(07-21-2021, 01:35 PM)Eric F Wrote: Viganò sees that “abortion is proposed by the Satanists as a true and proper religious rite,” arguing that in this Satanic world view, through an abortion-tainted vaccine, one becomes a member of the Satanic anti-church. He writes that Satan claims, “through the pharmaceutical companies that use fetal tissue from abortions to manufacture a so-called vaccine that is presented in the delirium of Covid-19 as a sacrament of salvation by which one is incorporated into the ‘mystical body’ of Satan, the globalist anti-church.” https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/archbishop-vigano-vaccines-made-with-fetal-tissue-are-a-human-sacrifice-of-innocent-victims-offered-to-satan?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

One of the things I like about Archbishop Vigano is the way he always tells you where Satan fits in.
Can't say that I disagree with the Archbishop.  There will probably be plenty of pushback about this, given what has emanated from the Vatican about Covid and the vaccines.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, SacraCor714