New FE Sub-section Off the "Being Catholic" Area of the Site
I've been working on a new sub-section to the "Being Catholic" area of the site, this one focused on what we need to do to get on with the restoration. You can find it here: Rebuilding: What We Need to Do 

It's new, I'm old, be patient with me :P
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
I already am liking the Open Letter, nice job! Sure the rest will be just as great as the rest of the site is!
“Take my advice and live for a long, long time. Because the maddest thing a man can do in this life is to let himself die.” 

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!” 

- Don Quixote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Memories_in_Rain's post:
  • SacraCor714
(07-21-2021, 06:09 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: I've been working on a new sub-section to the "Being Catholic" area of the site, this one focused on what we need to do to get on with the restoration. You can find it here: Rebuilding: What We Need to Do 

It's new, I'm old, be patient with me :P
Wow a lot of work there , if one is added there will be rejoicing in the presents of the Angels of God .
Prudence
Any plans on fleshing out the Books for Catholics page? I'd appreciate that.
A second page has been added to the new-subsection. This one's on building traditional communities: https://www.fisheaters.com/rebuilding.html
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 4 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Bryan, Melkite, PilgrimMichelangelo, SacraCor714
I'm blogging these!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(07-23-2021, 01:47 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: A second page has been added to the new-subsection. This one's on building traditional communities: https://www.fisheaters.com/rebuilding.html

Keep it coming, Vox! Love the direction of these articles.
"Orthodoxy is not so much a matter of the head. It is something living, and it's of the heart." --Bl. Seraphim of Platina

"Beauty will save the world." --Fyodor Dostoevsky

"You shall know the truth, and it will make you odd." --Flannery O'Connor