This isn't goodbye...
...just a "see you all soon."  The news of TC brought me out of a hiatus that I had entered, as I've been trying to spend much less time on the Internet and more focused on developing my spiritual life.  I still have a lot of work to do.  Vox's recent addition to the main site, "Rebuilding: What We Need to Do," has reminded me of that fact.  I do plan to return at some point, hopefully in a few months or so.  Until then, I ask for prayers.  I will keep this forum and its members in my prayers.  God bless you all and Godspeed.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 6 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Anon777, austenbosten, CatholicMamato5, iona_scribe, jovan66102, SacraCor714
May God Bless you brother!

I too came out of retirement in light of this motu proprio in hopes of trying to keep people from going into schism over this, but I will be leaving soon. I too plan on spending time in reflection and working on building up my spiritual life and prepare myself to properly raise my son as a God fearing and God loving Catholic.