Benedictus
Has anybody else checked out the daily devotional from Sophia Press Benedictus?

https://praybenedictus.com/

I just started getting this and it looks really good. Since returning to the office earlier this year it has been much more difficult to follow the MD and this has been helpful on those really busy days rushing to the office and making dinner when arriving home.
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 3 users Like CaptCrunch73's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Clare Brigid, dahveed
I have. It's pretty good. I just received the September edition, so I'm set for this month and next.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • CaptCrunch73
It looked really good, so I subscribed to it for my daughter who's going away to college and who promptly lost the August edition.  (Hmm... some skills to work on there...)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrosiano's post:
  • CaptCrunch73
I can't figure out how much a subscription costs.  It says it's $5 an issue.  Is there a monthly charge on your credit card, with no termination until you cancel?
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
(08-03-2021, 09:20 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: I can't figure out how much a subscription costs.  It says it's $5 an issue.  Is there a monthly charge on your credit card, with no termination until you cancel?
Aye, exactly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrosiano's post:
  • CaptCrunch73
I ordered my subscription today.  Hopefully, I will receive the September issue.

I see that Benedictus has a lot of endorsements on the website.
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clare Brigid's post:
  • CaptCrunch73
(08-04-2021, 06:15 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: I ordered my subscription today.  Hopefully, I will receive the September issue.

I see that Benedictus has a lot of endorsements on the website.

cool, i like the mediations and, as mentioned before, my schedule is a little hectic right now and this resource is much needed. I like to follow the liturgical calendar so while something such as the Little Office is also helpful it loses the day to day feasts from tne calendar
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic