Could we see a new Pope soon?
I heard this on a morning talk show, so it is kinda rumor level report, but if true, things may get really interesting in the Church soon.

The host of the show said that Bergoglio may be soon to retire due to health reasons. The report said that he has colon cancer that may have spread before his surgery and due to complications from the jab, has lost a foot as well. I pray for an easing of his suffering.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • ActusFidei313
He has lost a foot?
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
(08-24-2021, 02:50 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: He has lost a foot?
That’s a hard thing to keep secret, wouldn’t you think?
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
Well, like I opened with, it could be rumor level. But then, has anyone, since his release from hospital, seen any pics of him doing anything besides sitting?  I haven't seen any myself and that is part of the reason I thought this newsworthy.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
Just last night, on EWTN News Nightly, I saw the pope standing at the window giving his Angelus address.

I'm sorry, but this claim that he has lost a foot due to vaccine complications is bizarre.  And his surgery was for diverticulitis, not colon cancer.

In another thread, we are discussing how the pope may resign due to his actual health condition.
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
Thanks for that Claire. I knew if I put this out there some one in the tank would ferret out the truth.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Battist
(08-24-2021, 03:10 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: And his surgery was for diverticulitis, not colon cancer.

At least that's what we're told. Almost immediately, due to the rushed surgery, rumours began circulating that it was much more serious than diverticulitis, with colon cancer being the most likely actual cause.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
jovan66102 Wrote:
Clare Brigid Wrote:And his surgery was for diverticulitis, not colon cancer.

At least that's what we're told. Almost immediately, due to the rushed surgery, rumours began circulating that it was much more serious than diverticulitis, with colon cancer being the most likely actual cause.

Do you also believe Pope Francis has a peg leg?

(08-24-2021, 04:59 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote:
jovan66102 Wrote:

They can do wonders with wood these days.
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • The Tax Collector
(08-24-2021, 04:59 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote:
jovan66102 Wrote:

What does that have to do with whether or not he has colon cancer?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe