Church in Kabul martyred?
Question 
I just saw a post on a Catholic Instagram account saying that the entire underground Church in Kabul has been killed, but I haven’t seen any other reports. Has anyone else heard anything about it or have a source for this news?
(09-04-2021, 11:03 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: I just saw a post on a Catholic Instagram account saying that the entire underground Church in Kabul has been killed, but I haven’t seen any other reports. Has anyone else heard anything about it or have a source for this news?

I personally have not seen any news of this claim on ANY alternative news source as of this writing. As of right now, I haven't seen any independent confirmation of this anywhere.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
Trust in God. The Church is underground and any efforts to contact them at this time will endanger them.