1 John 2:18
What did Jesus mean by " my last hour "
Is there a Catholic teaching on this ?
Jesus did not say this.  John writes, "It is the last hour."  Then he explains what he means -- many antichrists have come.  That is your answer.
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
But I question whether he comes the same time as the antichrist
Rather than obsessing about the 'end times' as you seem to be doing, remember we have been in the end times since the Crucifixion. Live each day as if it were your last, stay in a state of grace, frequent the Sacraments, say your prayers, and get on with life. 
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Well if Jesus comes in secret, I don't know if my last confession wws valid?
(09-06-2021, 09:17 AM)Malachimartin Wrote: Well if Jesus comes in secret, I don't know if my last confession wws valid?
How are these two events related?
Scripture implies he's here for a period of time ?
I think you are searching in the Bible some sort of "train schedule" of the anti-Christ. I don't think you will find such thing.
Ores, casta legas, jejunes otia vites si servare velis corpora casta Deo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NoliTardare's post:
  • jovan66102