Dr. Zelenko on latest info re: the jab
Here's a great interview with a front line Doctor, treating Wuhan Virus and issues surrounding that virus. He digests much of the word salad commentary currently being served out.

Its a short 13 min. long:

https://www.brighteon.com/023811f5-1972-...7ae50de5b7
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ActusFidei313, J Michael
And here are the Zelenko Protocols, first for prophylaxis, then for treatment:

Quote:Prophylaxis is an action taken to prevent or protect against a specified disease. Greek in origin, from the word "phylax", meaning "to guard" and "watching."

Low Risk Patients
Young healthy people do not need prophylaxis against Covid 19. In young and healthy people, this infection causes mild cold-like symptoms. It is advantageous for these patients to be exposed to Covid-19, build up their antibodies and have their immune system clear the virus. This will facilitate the development of herd immunity and help prevent future Covid-19 pandemics. However, if these patients desire prophylaxis against Covid-19, then they should take the protocol noted below.

High Risk Patients
Patients are considered high risk if they are over the age of 45, or if they are younger than 45 but they have comorbidities, that is, they have other health conditions that put them at risk. These patients have between a 5 to 10% mortality rate if they are infected with Covid-19. These patients should be strongly encouraged to take prophylaxis against Covid-19 in accordance with the protocol noted below.

Protocol for Low and Moderate Risk Patients:
Elemental Zinc 25mg 1 time a day Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day Quercetin 500mg 1 time a day until a safe and efficacious vaccine becomes available If Quercetin is unavailable, then use Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day.

Protocol for High Risk Patients:
Elemental Zinc 25mg once a day Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 1 time a day for 5 days, then 1 time a week until a safe and efficacious vaccine becomes available If HCQ is unavailable, then use the Protocol for Low and Moderate Risk Patients.

Quote:Fundamental Principles
Treat patients based on clinical suspicion as soon as possible, preferably within the first 5 days of symptoms. Perform PCR testing, but do not withhold treatment pending results.

Risk Stratify Patients
  • Low risk patient - Younger than 45, no comorbidities, and clinically stable
  • High risk patient - Older than 45, younger than 45 with comorbidities, or clinically unstable

Treatment Options
Low risk patients
  • Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
  • Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days
Optional over the counter options
  • Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
  • Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days

Moderate / High risk patients
  • Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
  • Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
  • Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
  • Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
  • Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.

Treatment Options
  • Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
  • Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
  • Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
  • Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
  • Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
  • Monoclonal antibodies
  • Home IV fluids and oxygen

TRY TO KEEP PATIENTS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

There are, of course, other protocols out there, some very similar to the above.  A good one, using Ivermectin, is on the FLCCC website, here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-conte...NGLISH.pdf for prevention and EARLY treatmen, and here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-conte...NGLISH.pdf for hospital treatment.

ETA:  I plan to print out both the Zelenko and FLCCC protocols and take them with me to my doc when I go next month for a physical.  That oughta be interesting :-)!!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta
Thanks, Big Z!  Great explanation by Dr. Z, and I'd love to share the vid far and wide, but the weird Che-like dude in the bat cave and the screaming lady at the end seem to undercut the seriousness a bit.  Is that a Brighteon thing?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrosiano's post:
  • Zedta
(09-07-2021, 12:39 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: Thanks, Big Z!  Great explanation by Dr. Z, and I'd love to share the vid far and wide, but the weird Che-like dude in the bat cave and the screaming lady at the end seem to undercut the seriousness a bit.  Is that a Brighteon thing?

Thanks and ya, I shared your aversions to those parts of the video. I don't think its a Brighteon thing. I have a channel there and have no interference at all. So, I'd say it was the person who owns that channel that added the weird stuff, which was, unfortunately, quite distracting from the important message from the good doctor.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
Just saw this article on Ivermectin. I start on it today, BTW.

The real reason this is being fought so vigorously is a simple "Follow the money" or "Who Profits?"

This whole jab stuff is a monstrously big moneymaker, with very little investment and the Big Parma stuff is like I've long said: These guys are just like the corner drug pushers, except they ware suits and will bribe anyone big bucks to cover up the nefarious dealings they do. They really do not care one iota about your well being. Get cancer and you'll really find out.

Here's the kicker: They got the jabs going on an Emergency Authorization Act. One big stipulation of this authorization, is that there can be NO OTHER method of treating the disease they have authorized this drug for. If there is just one (and there are at least three, so far, BTW) than they authorization ends and big pharma misses out on BILLIONS, 10s if not 100s of BILLION of dollars, from something it takes but a very few dollars to produce. No wonder people are dead from two bullet suicides.

Article Wrote:web.archive.org
Immediate Use of Ivermectin Medicine Globally Can End COVID-19 Pandemic: Scientists

The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com

3-4 minutes

A peer-reviewed research has claimed that global ivermectin use can end the COVID-19 pandemic, as the medicine significantly reduces the risk of contracting the deadly respiratory disease when used regularly.

The common antiparasitic ivermectin is being touted as a miracle cure for COVID-19 by doctors and campaigners the world over.

Peer reviewed by medical experts that included three US government senior scientists and published in the American Journal of Therapeutics, the research is the most comprehensive review of the available data taken from clinical, in vitro, animal, and real-world studies.

Led by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a group of medical and scientific experts reviewed published peer-reviewed studies, manuscripts, expert meta-analyses, and epidemiological analyses of regions with ivermectin distribution efforts all showing that ivermectin is an effective prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19.

"We did the work that the medical authorities failed to do, we conducted the most comprehensive review of the available data on ivermectin," said Pierre Kory, MD, president and chief medical officer of the FLCCC. "We applied the gold standard to qualify the data reviewed before concluding that ivermectin can end this pandemic."

A focus of the manuscript was on the 27 controlled trials available in January 2021, 15 of which were randomised controlled trials (RCT's).

Consistent with numerous meta-analyses of ivermectin RCT's since published by expert panels from the UK, Italy, Spain and Japan, they found a large, statistically significant reduction in mortality, time to recovery, and viral clearance in COVID-19 patients treated with ivermectin.

"Our latest research shows, once again, that when the totality of the evidence is examined, there is no doubt that ivermectin is highly effective as a safe prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19," said Paul E. Marik, founding member of the FLCCC and Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Many regions around the world now recognise that ivermectin is a powerful prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19. South Africa, Zimbabwe, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Mexico, and India have approved the drug for use by medical professionals.

The results, as seen in this latest study, demonstrate that the ivermectin distribution campaigns repeatedly led to "rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality".

"We are calling on regional public health authorities and medical professionals around the world to demand that ivermectin be included in their standard of care right away so we can end this pandemic once and for all," Marik noted.

The above article has been published from a wire agency with minimal modifications to the headline and text.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
Oh....that despicable "bovine deworming paste"!  Ugh!!!  :-)
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta
Or...OOPS! Occum's razor strikes again!
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
There is much evil out there opposing treatments for outpatients. I heard today that Australia just banned Ivermectin! The AP and Rolling Stone mag had to retract fake stories that hospitals were burdened by people who overdosed on Ivermectin for horses. One hospital named said they had no such cases.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-09-a...ectin.html

For those not familiar wtih Dr Zelenko, a paper was published based on his patient records. His many hundreds of high risk patients had a roughly 80% reduction in hospitalization in comparison to another doctor's patients in his Jewish community.
https://www.vladimirzelenkomd.com/

There are two other fairly similar studies about early outpatient treatment in the US that are similarly encouraging.

"There is a paper that will be submitted showing that the Fareed-Tyson protocol achieves a 99.76% risk reduction. It is both safer and it is more effective than any other option. The natural immunity gained is more robust than vaccine-induced immunity (a factor of 6.72 less likely to be infected according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry)."
https://trialsitenews.com/wp-content/upl...0.png.webp
https://trialsitenews.com/why-so-many-am...accinated/
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...-immunity/

Part of Dr Tyson's remarkable story. His protocol was heavily influenced by Dr Z. He is a Covid hero like Dr Zelenko and the emergency med doctors at FLCCC.net.
https://covexit.com/covid-19-outpatient-...ian-tyson/
[-] The following 2 users Like joegrane's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta