Tribute to those affected by 9/11 on 20th anniversary
We were canning/bottling beets. For quite a few years later it was proper remembering to see 9-11-01 in felt marker on the lids.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
(09-14-2021, 04:34 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 04:29 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Yes and some idiot here was setting off firework's
On 9/11. It is a day of prayer and recollection, not a fireworks event.

To me this is inappropriate.
That happened in our neighborhood, too.  Totally inappropriate.

The colors of the traditional habit revealed by our Lord to the Blessed Maira Celeste Crostarosa were red white and blue plus her feast day is September 11th so maybe that's what the fireworks were about.

Awesome about the USS New York, AnaCarolina1, I'll remember that 
(09-15-2021, 01:33 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: The colors of the traditional habit revealed by our Lord to the Blessed Maira Celeste Crostarosa were red white and blue plus her feast day is September 11th so maybe that's what the fireworks were about.

And it's always possible that it was a follower of the gutter religion of the paedophile (may swine dung be upon him) celebrating the glorious victory of the 'Religion of Peace' over the Crusaders.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Anon777
I don't think it was religious people setting off foreworks or it would happen each year
It was for 9-11.
Twentieth anniversary.
[-] The following 2 users Like AnaCarolina1's post:
  • Anon777, Blind Horus
(09-15-2021, 06:45 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: I don't think it was religious people setting off foreworks or it would happen each year
It was for 9-11.
Twentieth anniversary.
Neither do I  just taking an opportunity to post something positive. Now I'm wondering about Blessed Maria Celeste Crostarosa and what she wrote:)
  • AnaCarolina1
(09-15-2021, 07:05 PM)Blind Horus Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 06:45 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: I don't think it was religious people setting off foreworks or it would happen each year
It was for 9-11.
Twentieth anniversary.
Neither do I  just taking an opportunity to post something positive. Now I'm wondering about Blessed Maria Celeste Crostarosa and what she wrote:)
Oh I see you were replying elsewhere. Anyway it was a sweet video and here's relevant quote (while I'm here)

“Do not lay too much store on the favorable judgments of men, for I love thee with a perfect love. I spent My earthly existence in humiliations and scorn and in a hidden life. It was thus that I glorified My Father, laid the foundations of My Church, and remedied the evils of pride. This is the path that thou must follow.”  Our Lord to Blessed Maria Celeste Crostarosa
  • AnaCarolina1