Mandated shot
(09-14-2021, 11:46 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:27 AM)havok579257 Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 08:00 PM)ActusFidei313 Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 07:47 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Yes I feel for you. It's a scary time when people are forced directly, or in my husband's case indirectly. He has worked in the city. Along commute nose to nose with people on the train.

He can work remotely, but his boss said they expect everyone in office by Oct.
The law is no religious exemptions in my state. I too ing to the Holy Family.
As insane as this is I feel like it's expected-the persecution that is.  I have a strange sense of honor in having it happen to us.  But we have young children and I'm trying to preserve whatever I can for them yet trying to prepare them for martyrdom.  It's a whirlwind.
One thing that I'm concerned about is what are we all going to to when they mandate the shot and chip to pull out savings etc.  Then we are really screwed.  
I honestly thought we'd see civil war by now.

This is why people against the vaccine have such a hard time convincing people to respect their opinions and not think they are crazy.  There is NO microchip in the vaccines.  Believing this stuff just further makes everyone think someone against the covid vaccine is a loon.
There may not be a chip in the Covid vaccines right now, but it is being developed.

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccin...-skin-1218
 It's a brave new world, eh?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Zedta
(09-14-2021, 09:27 AM)havok579257 Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 08:00 PM)ActusFidei313 Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 07:47 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Yes I feel for you. It's a scary time when people are forced directly, or in my husband's case indirectly. He has worked in the city. Along commute nose to nose with people on the train.

He can work remotely, but his boss said they expect everyone in office by Oct.
The law is no religious exemptions in my state. I too ing to the Holy Family.
As insane as this is I feel like it's expected-the persecution that is.  I have a strange sense of honor in having it happen to us.  But we have young children and I'm trying to preserve whatever I can for them yet trying to prepare them for martyrdom.  It's a whirlwind.
One thing that I'm concerned about is what are we all going to to when they mandate the shot and chip to pull out savings etc.  Then we are really screwed.  
I honestly thought we'd see civil war by now.

This is why people against the vaccine have such a hard time convincing people to respect their opinions and not think they are crazy.  There is NO microchip in the vaccines.  Believing this stuff just further makes everyone think someone against the covid vaccine is a loon.

While there is no microchip in the shots, I firmly believe that they are a sort of conditioning to the big finale which will be for taking the chip.
[-] The following 2 users Like ActusFidei313's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Zedta
the responses are further proof why people don't listen to people against covid vaccines. The topic I brought up was there is no microchip in the vaccine and responses were basically "but they are coming at some point, so be afraid". This is like the liberals who may have some valid points on racism in America (which still exists today) but everyone stops listening when they say "all white people are racist oppressors and reparation's are needed". People against the vaccine do themselves no favors and have themselves partially to blame for no one listening to them when they bring up wild conspiracies that are not true.
[-] The following 2 users Like havok579257's post:
  • I was never given a username, Steven
I don't know how it works there, but there's some folks here who has got the anti-tetanus vaccine recently because if you get that, the physician has to give you a three-months exemption (you can't do the anti-covid jab right after the tetanus jab). This procedure works here, but it depends upon the government's guidelines, which can vary from one nation to another. And then there are also physicians who understand the situation and can extend that exemption for some time. It has also to be said that if you did your tetanus jab less than 10 years ago you can't have another yet.
Ipsam sequens non devias, ipsam rogans non desperas, ipsam cogitans non erras.
Just so you know, I did not write the part about the chip.
But my husband can work remotely. We live in suburban/rural NJ and to be on a train that long with people is just unhealthy.
We already have a chip..our cell phones. Any device that   take commands, like Google dot is listening just like your phone.

I never put into my phone certain things but camera is working 24/7 to market to you.

I put my phone in my purse when not in use to be safe.
(09-14-2021, 08:50 PM)NoliTardare Wrote: I don't know how it works there, but there's some folks here who has got the anti-tetanus vaccine recently because if you get that, the physician has to give you a three-months exemption (you can't do the anti-covid jab right after the tetanus jab). This procedure works here, but it depends upon the government's guidelines, which can vary from one nation to another. And then there are also physicians who understand the situation and can extend that exemption for some time. It has also to be said that if you did your tetanus jab less than 10 years ago you can't have another yet.
You may have already said elsewhere, but where is "here"?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
(09-14-2021, 09:09 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: We already have a chip..our cell phones. Any device that   take commands, like Google dot is listening just like your phone.

I never put into my phone certain things but camera is working 24/7 to market to you.

I put my phone in my purse when not in use to be safe.

I used to love the idea of smart phones. Computer in your pocket! Information really at your fingertips!

Then I figured out they were just spy devices, and that everyone can learn everything about you via app usage and where you carry the darned thing :( In the thread about the Secretary General of the USCCB being outed, while he shouldn't have had that position (or even be a priest), I mentioned the way he was "found out" (via phone apps and location) being a bad thing.

There are a couple of open source/free software phones in production now with physical kill switches to cut power to the cellular modem, wifi, microphone etc when you want those off. And they both separate the RAM being used by the cellular modem from the rest of the device (via a USB interface). On all other phones, the cellular modem (which runs its own operating system) can "snoop" on the RAM being used by the phone.

Unfortunately the better free software phone (which has kill switches on the outside of the case), the Librem 5, is expensive, and they are having trouble finding parts to ship to the initial backers (I have one on order from years ago at a much cheaper price). Parts costs went through the roof, and they raised their prices to match. Supposedly they are going to restart shipping later this month, but they have a big backlog to get through.

The cheaper one, and one I have now, is the Pinephone. The software does no spying. But your position is still pinpointed via the cellular modem. Pinephone has kill switches as well, but on the inside of the case, so you have to pop the back off to flip them.

Both are basically portable Linux computers with "a phone module included", and unfortunately take some technical aptitude when anything goes wrong (software not wanting to update, etc).
(09-14-2021, 11:24 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 08:50 PM)NoliTardare Wrote: I don't know how it works there, but there's some folks here who has got the anti-tetanus vaccine recently because if you get that, the physician has to give you a three-months exemption (you can't do the anti-covid jab right after the tetanus jab). This procedure works here, but it depends upon the government's guidelines, which can vary from one nation to another. And then there are also physicians who understand the situation and can extend that exemption for some time. It has also to be said that if you did your tetanus jab less than 10 years ago you can't have another yet.
You may have already said elsewhere, but where is "here"?
I'm from Italy. However, rules are changing very fast.
Ipsam sequens non devias, ipsam rogans non desperas, ipsam cogitans non erras.
So, the same people who legalized aborting infants and euthanizing the elderly wants to give the you multiple hypodermic injections and if you have doubts you are to be treated like a criminal?

Pope Francis, help!

PS. moral theologians; is spying detrimental to the soul and by owning a device which allows spying you are endangering another's soul thus endangering your own soul by owning it?

Once again: Pope Francis, help!
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!