La Palma volcano (Canary Islands) activity update: Yellow alert for Cumbre Vieja Volc
Update: I was not able to confirm any EQs on USGS. I could not get any overseas EQ info. At one point the page crashed and I had to restart all over, but still no reports. However, there is lots of activity listed on the European, EMSC-CSEM, version of USGS.

If this could be as FEMA predicted, with 10s of Millions of potential deaths on the whole east coast, maybe they don't want to start a panic, one they didn't instigate on their plans, like Plandemics. I get too cynical, this could become a real threat.

Link: https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/world/

Just to add: I have never seen such numbers of 1.5 to 3.0. every few minutes, like 2 to 4. Swarms and seemingly unrelentingly so. If it hits there are a few short hours before it hits us in the USA. I hope people will be able to get out. Traffic is gonna be real, REAL bad and quick.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • ActusFidei313

Messages In This Thread
RE: La Palma volcano (Canary Islands) activity update: Yellow alert for Cumbre Vieja Volc - by Zedta - 09-13-2021, 10:07 PM