La Palma volcano (Canary Islands) activity update: Yellow alert for Cumbre Vieja Volc
(10-24-2021, 03:43 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: Isn't the USGS (United States Geological Survey) more in the business of finding resources (oil) then volcano type stuff? which may skew results (such as their early denials of fracking causing EQs) - :
++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++
P.S. I'm noticing troll-ish behavior coming out of the Washington District of Columbia digital bureaucrats now days. Sad
I really couldn't say.  I imagine they're interested in both.  But even if you're right, does that make them wrong about their assessment?

Given what's happened in the world the past few years, with almost everything being politicized and/or commercialized to varying degrees, it's hard to know who to trust and who not to.  So, yeah...results can be and often are skewed.

Don't know what you mean by your p.s.
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta

Messages In This Thread
RE: La Palma volcano (Canary Islands) activity update: Yellow alert for Cumbre Vieja Volc - by J Michael - 10-24-2021, 04:42 PM