Homemakers..do you use a planner
I do. For things I want to do that day. Or it will never be done. I make my bed each day and sweep and declutter.

Of course I pick up and straighten, but for things like wash car, and trim bushes, and painting walls

Anything out of ordinary. I like to check boxes.

Now school activities and Dr. Appts have another planner visible to family.

I know flylady has a system. Not fond.

Do you use a planner system?

My best and dearest to my heart is my prayer journal. I may not always post prayers, but I write them down. I do dedicated  decades for all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnaCarolina1's post:
  • ActusFidei313
(09-14-2021, 04:51 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: I do. For things I want to do that day. Or it will never be done. I make my bed each day and sweep and declutter.

Of course I pick up and straighten, but for things like wash car, and trim bushes, and painting walls

Anything out of ordinary. I like to check boxes.

Now school activities and Dr. Appts have another planner visible to family.

I know flylady has a system. Not fond.

Do you use a planner system?

My best and dearest to my heart is my prayer journal. I may not always post prayers, but I write them down. I do dedicated  decades for all.

I'm a list maker. I like to make a "to do" list, shopping lists, and even a Confession list.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
I printed mine recently, out from Finer Feminity blog. It's a wonderful blog for Catholic Traditional wives. There are of course to do lists, but includes a separate area on each page for prayer, gratitude, and spirituality. Just search the blog and you will find it, it's pretty recent. The pages are free. I love it.

I hope that it's not against rules but founder is fssp and I cannot find a Catholic wives planner in stores.
I don't use one for chores and housework necessarily.... but I have 2 that I use.  One for homeschool planning and then I have my general planner that I make notes in for appointments and various other things.  Some may be bigger projects around the house or meal planning.  So I guess my answer is yes.  I use two!
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatholicMamato5's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
I have a small whiteboard on my fridge. Every Monday, or throughout the week, if there is something important I need to do, I write it on the board. Then I erase it when I finish it. 

I have a set schedule of housework that I do: vacuum on Monday, change sheets on Tuesday, mop all floors on Wednesday, etc. I have it memorized now so I wake up each day knowing exactly what I need to do. I leave Friday open so if I don't have time to do something during the week, I can do it Friday. 

I do have a planner, but since having two small kids I don't have the time to sit down and write in it, so the fridge whiteboard works much better.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 2 users Like SacraCor714's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, CatholicMamato5
Wouldn’t call mine a planner, but I have “the book.” It starts out as a bullet journal and then quickly devolves into an extremely flexible place to list & prioritize tasks, shopping lists, details of important phone calls, etc. I try to note everything i need to remember in this one book to prevent searching for random pieces of paper. I go back through it at regular intervals to see if anything still needs doing. I also have ONE “in box” where all important papers, mail, documents, bills, etc go. I go through it about weekly and take whatever action is needed, or write it down as a task in “the book.” And there is ONE drawer for “to be filed” papers. I go through it one once or twice a year and find that at least half of it can be discarded. For a calendar I use the one in my phone. The reason we call it “the book” is the job i had when my kids were little provided a very nice yearly planner/address book & EVERYTHING was written in it - kept it near at all times, but if i ever lost track of it, household panic ensued & my kids would scramble to help “find The Book!” That was before smart(stupid)-phone days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Margaret-Mary's post:
  • AnaCarolina1