Did General Milley Commit Treason Against The United States ?
"Gen. Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time," Milley added, as reported by the book, "Peril," which is set to be released next week. "It's not going to be a surprise." https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milley-...ook-claims
From the Constitution:

Quote:Article III, Section 3:
Quote:Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

From the U.S. Code:

Quote:§2381. Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148 .)

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title18-section2381&num=0&edition=prelim

So...you decide.  Since we're not technically at war with China and China is being called an "adversary" rather than an "enemy", I doubt he would be convicted of treason, even IF he was charged with it.  But I'd happily be wrong about that.  Can't see anyone in the Biden admin. doing a damn thing about it.

At the very, very least, he should be fired and retired.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
(09-14-2021, 07:42 PM)J Michael Wrote: From the Constitution:

Quote:Article III, Section 3:
Quote:Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
Which also raises the question is there 'Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, ...'?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • J Michael
Yep, looks like it.

Now whose going to do anything about it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes choosetowitness's post:
  • karl
Yup. That's the question.

Who is going to do anything about it?

Nobody.

SO who cares.
--BobCatholic 
(09-15-2021, 09:53 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: Yup.  That's the question.

Who is going to do anything about it?

Nobody.

SO who cares.

Alas, the republic isn't our problem. Pray!

https://unamsanctamcatholicam.blogspot.c...kness.html