"COVID" Related data are severly slanted and conflated
Tucker Carlson made a comment about how there are increasing numbers of jabbed dying daily, almost 4,000 reported so far. That number could be "vastly" higher. The VARS system is wrought with error, being voluntary, it only lists about 1-2% of actual cases.

Then there is this article from The Atlantic about the poor quality of reporting, where numbers are conflated and slanted:

Article Wrote:Many ‘Covid’ Hospitalizations Are Questionable

From The Atlantic:
If you want to make sense of the number of COVID hospitalizations at any given time, you need to know how sick each patient actually is. Until now, that’s been almost impossible to suss out. The federal government requires hospitals to report every patient who tests positive for COVID, yet the overall tallies of COVID hospitalizations, made available on various state and federal dashboards and widely reported on by the media, do not differentiate based on severity of illness. Some patients need extensive medical intervention, such as getting intubated. Others require supplemental oxygen or administration of the steroid dexamethasone. But there are many COVID patients in the hospital with fairly mild symptoms, too, who have been admitted for further observation on account of their comorbidities, or because they reported feeling short of breath. Another portion of the patients in this tally are in the hospital for something unrelated to COVID, and discovered that they were infected only because they were tested upon admission. How many patients fall into each category has been a topic of much speculation. In August, researchers from Harvard Medical School, Tufts Medical Center, and the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System decided to find out.

For two separate studies published in May, doctors in California read through several hundred charts of pediatric patients, one by one, to figure out why, exactly, each COVID-positive child had been admitted to the hospital. Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

[For Full Story]

Its going to be quite a while before the truth ekes out. There is still many Billions of bucks to be made and actual health be damned...full speed ahead and if you disagree, the brainwashed will 'karen' you into submission.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • J Michael, karl
(09-15-2021, 10:46 AM)Zedta Wrote: Tucker Carlson made a comment about how there are increasing numbers of jabbed dying daily, almost 4,000 reported so far. That number could be "vastly" higher. The VARS system is wrought with error, being voluntary, it only lists about 1-2% of actual cases.

Then there is this article from The Atlantic about the poor quality of reporting, where numbers are conflated and slanted:

Article Wrote:Many ‘Covid’ Hospitalizations Are Questionable

From The Atlantic:
If you want to make sense of the number of COVID hospitalizations at any given time, you need to know how sick each patient actually is. Until now, that’s been almost impossible to suss out. The federal government requires hospitals to report every patient who tests positive for COVID, yet the overall tallies of COVID hospitalizations, made available on various state and federal dashboards and widely reported on by the media, do not differentiate based on severity of illness. Some patients need extensive medical intervention, such as getting intubated. Others require supplemental oxygen or administration of the steroid dexamethasone. But there are many COVID patients in the hospital with fairly mild symptoms, too, who have been admitted for further observation on account of their comorbidities, or because they reported feeling short of breath. Another portion of the patients in this tally are in the hospital for something unrelated to COVID, and discovered that they were infected only because they were tested upon admission. How many patients fall into each category has been a topic of much speculation. In August, researchers from Harvard Medical School, Tufts Medical Center, and the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System decided to find out.

For two separate studies published in May, doctors in California read through several hundred charts of pediatric patients, one by one, to figure out why, exactly, each COVID-positive child had been admitted to the hospital. Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

[For Full Story]

Its going to be quite a while before the truth ekes out. There is still many Billions of bucks to be made and actual health be damned...full speed ahead and if you disagree, the brainwashed will 'karen' you into submission.
You and I and many others have been saying almost from the beginning of the scamdemic that data was being manipulated and skewed and sometimes just flat out manufactured.   Don't hospitals get a certain amount of $$ for each "Covid" patient admitted?  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere but haven't looked to verify it. 

There's also, again, or rather still, the question of the accuracy of the testing for Covid that's being done.  Is it still the PCR test that's being used?  If so, we know that that is easily manipulated just by setting the cycle threshold count either higher or lower, with higher, usually above 25 I think (correct me if I've got that wrong), producing more false positives, and the higher the ct count the more false positives you get.  Is that being considered by any of the scientists studying the "data" on Covid numbers?  Is there any kind of nationwide standard for the testing, so that ALL PCR tests are set the same?  Or is it basically just a random free for all?

I'm actually kind of surprised that The Atlantic even published that article.

The whole VAERS system is pretty much of a joke.

ETA: Tucker Carlson's comments which you linked above, from this past May, are probably even more appropriate now than they were then.  Well worth taking the 15 minutes to listen to, or even less time to read the accompanying transcript.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • karl, Zedta
Ya, the world is under a big psyop right now as a lead up to something even worse, I fear. Biological agents are not very successful killers of masses of people, but they are great at setting up a string man of pumped up emotion, false expectations and the ability to make people take a poison for a 'biological' that is, in truth, only 4-6% fatal in people without comorbidity.

Right now, these other variants could be anything from newer flu strains coming out with the beginning of actual 'flu season', to modified versions of COVID, which in the normal progression of things, a virus will mutate to become more contagious, yet less 'virulent' or, easier to get, but doesn't make the victim as sick. These new ones do seem to follow that pattern.

If that don't qualify as a demonically led and fueled event, I don't know what would be.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • J Michael, karl