The Death of the White Race
(09-24-2021, 08:29 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: As the Afghans and Hatians stream across our southern border and are transported by taxpayer dollars all across our country, it really hits home for me how much the Establishment hates white Americans. They are replacing us. They are killing us with this vaccine, heartily encouraging us to abort our children or have no children at all, making us sick with processed food and telling us a healthy diet is high carb and low fat, driving us to higher rates of suicide and depression with lockdowns...all the while these illegal aliens, none of who are vaccinated, with no interest in adapting to American culture or even learning our language, reproduce at insane rates and take over entire communities. 

We are being replaced. Whites will be in the minority in about 20 years. 

They are killing our unborn children with this vaccine. 

They are replacing us with foreign workers when we quit our jobs because we don't want the jab. 

Don't be ashamed to be white, folks. And don't be afraid to fight for your white heritage that your ancestors bought with their blood.

I have not read any of this thread besides this first post, and about 3 times now, because it seems like it would depress me. 

The vaccine is not killing us.  As for the abortion rate per race, I think you should consult this.  Who is sick with processed food?  How do you think 350 million people can eat if not with processed food?  The life expectancy of white man is pushing 80 or more.  I figure you can ask for 65, hope for 75, and everything else is gravy.  

Who do you think is going to pay for your retirement and keep the economy going?
[-] The following 2 users Like ZeroM's post:
  • Jesuitical, N4ptime
(09-25-2021, 07:32 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: the Left would accuse anyone not born into it who wants to become part of it of 'self-hatred' and 'voluntary deracination'.

And they would accuse anyone actually born into it and who wants to study it and preserve it, of 'Eurocentrism' and 'racism'. 
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(09-25-2021, 06:46 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: I'd be thrilled to never, ever have to talk about "black" and "white" in terms of race ever again. I loathe racism. The problem is, though, that the CRT types and "the powers that be" are bean-counters who work against and hate those they deem "white." People with lighter flesh, though very different culturally, are put into one box labeled "white" and are attacked as "whites" (see https://tinyurl.com/y2ztn2jk). Defending against it automatically sounds "racist" because of how they've set up the terms of any arguments: defend "white people," you're "racist"; hate "white people," you're woke; refuse to get involved, you're "racist." There's no way to win the game.

Using racial language is tricky, as can be seen by the response from the Jesuit guy who posted earlier. It takes an inordinate amount of prudence to do it without being offensive, which is why I tend to cringe when I see racial stuff being brought up. We do have to defend against CRT, etc. (in a big way), but going about it with real charity and big time prudence is key. Some folks will be offended no matter what, though, so -- whatever.

Look, that's fair. But it isn't the poor management of language that frustrates me. It's that people are actually repeating the same stupidity that CRT people would. 

"White Pride" is playing right into their hand.
"Especially will I do this if the Lord make known to me that you come together man by man in common through grace, individually, in one faith, and in Jesus Christ... so that you obey the bishop and the presbytery with an undivided mind, breaking one and the same bread, which is the medicine of immortality, and the antidote to prevent us from dying, but which causes that we should live for ever in Jesus Christ." St. Ignatius of Antioch

"But Polycarp... waving his hand towards them, while with groans he look up to heaven, said, 'Away with the Atheists.'" Martyrdom of Polycarp
I've found myself still lurking here, and if anyone is interested, I would refer them to the following NCR article which summarises both Aquinas' and the Catechism's view, both of which I emphatically agree with.

I am unashamedly culturally conservative, and see extraordinary value in the best of the tradition of genuine conservative thought, which, among other things, is nuanced, à la Ratzinger. Interestingly enough, Benedict did not feel the urge to address such topics as 'the death of the white race'.

Again, I would not disagree in principle with some things that have been said here. So before anyone caricatures me in 'culture war' terms, I would recommend that you read my original words and try to understand their actual—rather than imagined—meaning.

As has been pointed out, language matters. Unfortunately, I cannot help but feel that the reactionary American 'culture wars', rather than the Gospel, appear to be the 'starting point' of far too many of you. Many of you may be 'in too deep' to be able see it.

EDIT: It's also because of the fact that threads such as this one even exist on a Catholic, a Christian forum that I probably won't be sticking around. Then there's also this kind of thing.

EDIT #2: The rubbish being spread via the Twitter feed at the bottom of the site certainly does nothing to allay the fear that there is something disturbingly political about this place.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jesuitical's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, choosetowitness, N4ptime, Orthodox Andy
(09-26-2021, 05:23 AM)Jesuitical Wrote: I've found myself still lurking here, and if anyone is interested, I would refer them to the following NCR article which summarises both Aquinas' and the Catechism's view, both of which I emphatically agree with.

I am unashamedly culturally conservative, and see extraordinary value in the best of the tradition of genuine conservative thought, which, among other things, is nuanced, à la Ratzinger. Interestingly enough, Benedict did not feel the urge to address such topics as 'the death of the white race'.

Again, I would not disagree in principle with some things that have been said here. So before anyone caricatures me in 'culture war' terms, I would recommend that you read my original words and try to understand their actual—rather than imagined—meaning.

As has been pointed out, language matters. Unfortunately, I cannot help but feel that the reactionary American 'culture wars', rather than the Gospel, appears to be the 'starting point' of far too many of you. Many of you may be 'in too deep' to be able see it.

A lot of American politics has devolved into believing in things just to spite another group. People will cut off their noses to spite their faces.
(09-26-2021, 05:23 AM)Jesuitical Wrote: I've found myself still lurking here, and if anyone is interested, I would refer them to the following NCR article which summarises both Aquinas' and the Catechism's view, both of which I emphatically agree with.

(snip)

You see this page which covers Aquinas's views on immigration?: https://www.fisheaters.com/catholicsocialteaching.html
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
(09-25-2021, 10:09 PM)ZeroM Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 08:29 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: As the Afghans and Hatians stream across our southern border and are transported by taxpayer dollars all across our country, it really hits home for me how much the Establishment hates white Americans. They are replacing us. They are killing us with this vaccine, heartily encouraging us to abort our children or have no children at all, making us sick with processed food and telling us a healthy diet is high carb and low fat, driving us to higher rates of suicide and depression with lockdowns...all the while these illegal aliens, none of who are vaccinated, with no interest in adapting to American culture or even learning our language, reproduce at insane rates and take over entire communities. 

We are being replaced. Whites will be in the minority in about 20 years. 

They are killing our unborn children with this vaccine. 

They are replacing us with foreign workers when we quit our jobs because we don't want the jab. 

Don't be ashamed to be white, folks. And don't be afraid to fight for your white heritage that your ancestors bought with their blood.

I have not read any of this thread besides this first post, and about 3 times now, because it seems like it would depress me. 

The vaccine is not killing us.  As for the abortion rate per race, I think you should consult this.  Who is sick with processed food?  How do you think 350 million people can eat if not with processed food?  The life expectancy of white man is pushing 80 or more.  I figure you can ask for 65, hope for 75, and everything else is gravy.  

Who do you think is going to pay for your retirement and keep the economy going?
"We thought we could stay healthy in a sick world" - Pope.
(09-25-2021, 07:32 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I am proud to be a culturalist. I would argue that our Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and Culture, which is currently under attack on all sides, is the highest point that human civilisation has ever reached, but I see absolutely no racial component in it.

I don't think it's that simple.  There is a recognized racial component to many cultures around the world, I would say most.  In fact, I would say Western countries are the least concerned with it, but not entirely.  You can call it biased, or racist, or simply distasteful, but it's clearly there.  I personally think it's fine to be able to recognize the differences in people.

I know of several Indigenous tribes in the United States and Canada that are trying to hang onto their racial and ethnic heritage.  For example, to be a member of the Navajo Nation here in Arizona, you need to be born to an enrolled member of the Navajo Nation, or you need to be one fourth degree Navajo blood.  I can never be a member of the Navajo Nation, even if I learn the language and do my best to adopt their cultural norms, and that's fine.  

Japanese and Korean people are know to be quite concerned with their racial identity, and I'm sure you could identity many other cultures who think the same. 

I'm eager for my son and daughter-in-law to give me a lot of grandchildren, who will be half-Filipino.  I'll undoubtedly love them with all my heart, and I will want them to learn Tagalog and learn about Filipino culture as well as their American culture.  There is a clear racial component to each of these cultures and I'm not politically correct enough to ignore that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • Orthodox Andy
(09-26-2021, 05:23 AM)Jesuitical Wrote: I would refer them to the following NCR article which summarises both Aquinas' and the Catechism's view, both of which I emphatically agree with.

You might want to avoid referring to the National Catholic Register as the 'NCR' since 'ncronline' is the URL of the anti-Catholic rag often referred to as the 'National Schismatic Reporter', the 'National catholic Distorter', or by Fr Zed as the 'Fishwrap'.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(09-26-2021, 05:23 AM)Jesuitical Wrote: As has been pointed out, language matters. Unfortunately, I cannot help but feel that the reactionary American 'culture wars', rather than the Gospel, appears to be the 'starting point' of far too many of you. Many of you may be 'in too deep' to be able see it.

I agree with this in general - not necessarily about anyone on the board. And I'm not even talking about race when it comes to it. But sooo many people at my own parish have as their "ground floor" the USA and the Republican Party - as if either of those institutions give a damn about the true faith or living it. Then these (otherwise good-meaning people) struggle to fit their Catholic truths into a political box for easy-presentation and it's embarrassing to watch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes choosetowitness's post:
  • Jesuitical