The Death of the White Race
I just remember that some day I hopefully will be blessed to see Jesus, a brownish man, and be accountable for what comes out my mouth.

This is a socionomic issue, not race. Many minorities are in survival mode. Thier children have no guidance. So the result is what we see.

I am for all lives matter. Blm seperates.I was against Miss Black America..I mean really, flip the script. Miss White America?
I just remember that some day I hopefully will be blessed to see Jesus, a brownish man, and be accountable for what comes out my mouth.

This is a socionomic issue, not race. Many minorities are in survival mode. Thier children have no guidance. So the result is what we see.

And I think most of Taliban comes in through Canada.

I am for all lives matter. Blm seperates.I was against Miss Black America..I mean really, flip the script. Miss White America?
Many Middle Easterners are not brownish skinned at all.
Does it matter?
(10-01-2021, 04:11 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Does it matter?

That's the big question, isn't it?  If everyone thought it didn't matter, then it wouldn't.  But a lot of people do, so it does.  

I think a lot of it's culture, but there's the simple fact that most people want to be around people who are like them.  The way they look, the way they act, what they believe, and so on.

Something I find interesting is how Catholics around the world depict Jesus and Mary with skin tones, features, and dress particular to their region.  Those minor changes in art makes Jesus and Mary part of their people. 

So in short, it matters, but not when it comes to living the Catholic faith.  And that universal shared faith brings us together in the Body of Christ while still being able to recognize and appreciate our differences.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • choosetowitness
These depictions are from St Mark's Coptic Orthodox Church near me, which is Egyptian.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x880e48a905d65dfb%3A0xf54adaec13469c0e!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipPTr71Ta7YHVAm9bFOZz4dWj77DwgE-JukTJP3A%3Dw266-h200-k-no!5sst%20mark%27s%20burr%20ridge%20-%20Google%20Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipN4HitDo4INovBVqi8PLd9U3AsxQkLidAmTa5ra&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiry8SkvarzAhUAGFkFHXz3DTsQoip6BAhWEAM
A fair few people on this thread need to read Mit brennender Sorge.
La fleur fade est de courtoisie,
La fleur de France s'est remise,
Le Roy Saint Louis, à l'ombre du chêne,
Brille pour cette terre promise.
[-] The following 2 users Like Louis IX's post:
  • HailGilbert, jovan66102
(09-25-2021, 10:09 PM)ZeroM Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 08:29 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: As the Afghans and Hatians stream across our southern border and are transported by taxpayer dollars all across our country, it really hits home for me how much the Establishment hates white Americans. They are replacing us. They are killing us with this vaccine, heartily encouraging us to abort our children or have no children at all, making us sick with processed food and telling us a healthy diet is high carb and low fat, driving us to higher rates of suicide and depression with lockdowns...all the while these illegal aliens, none of who are vaccinated, with no interest in adapting to American culture or even learning our language, reproduce at insane rates and take over entire communities. 

We are being replaced. Whites will be in the minority in about 20 years. 

They are killing our unborn children with this vaccine. 

They are replacing us with foreign workers when we quit our jobs because we don't want the jab. 

Don't be ashamed to be white, folks. And don't be afraid to fight for your white heritage that your ancestors bought with their blood.
Who do you think is going to pay for your retirement and keep the economy goin

It will not be minorities. Whites and Asians are the only groups who are solvent.  The others consume much more in government services than they provide via taxation. It is an objective fact that as the country becomes majority-minority, it gets poorer. 

This doesn’t justify any aggression towards any group, it just a fact of existence. Virtually all
of the longtime pro-immigration talking points can be refuted, at this point. 

No offense with this; all it is that as demographics change, society becomes increasingly poorer, which is not necessarily the end of the world, imo anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheGhostlyOne's post:
  • SacraCor714
(10-07-2021, 02:43 AM)TheGhostlyOne Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:09 PM)ZeroM Wrote: Who do you think is going to pay for your retirement and keep the economy goin

It will not be minorities. Whites and Asians are the only groups who are solvent.  The others consume much more in government services than they provide via taxation. It is an objective fact that as the country becomes majority-minority, it gets poorer. 

This doesn’t justify any aggression towards any group, it just a fact of existence. Virtually all
of the longtime pro-immigration talking points can be refuted, at this point. 

No offense with this; all it is that as demographics change, society becomes increasingly poorer, which is not necessarily the end of the world, imo anyway.

While this may be true, I doubt if it's a racial thing.  There used to be a preference for skilled workers and their families, as is/was the case in some other countries.  Now it's a moot point with virtually open border. 

Now we are getting a lot of those people who weren't productive in their country of origin, and they brought that lack productivity to the West, whether that be Europe, the U.S., Canada, Australia, etc.  If you tell people who are struggling that they'll get free stuff across the border, they're likely to go for it, and they're not going to be the cream of the crop..  

Most people in the world are "minorities", as in non-white, so most immigrants, legal or illegal, are necessarily "minorities".  Only about 8% of the world population is white, so on a global scale, white people are the minority.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • SacraCor714
(10-06-2021, 04:08 PM)Louis IX Wrote: A fair few people on this thread need to read Mit brennender Sorge.

Because wanting to preserve one's culture and ethnicity and believing the resources of a country should be used to take care of its own citizens first is no different than Hitler?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • SacraCor714