What is it like being banned?
What is it like to be banned? Is it just impossible to login under that username? 

How do I get banned? I have some ideas...
"Especially will I do this if the Lord make known to me that you come together man by man in common through grace, individually, in one faith, and in Jesus Christ... so that you obey the bishop and the presbytery with an undivided mind, breaking one and the same bread, which is the medicine of immortality, and the antidote to prevent us from dying, but which causes that we should live for ever in Jesus Christ." St. Ignatius of Antioch

"But Polycarp... waving his hand towards them, while with groans he look up to heaven, said, 'Away with the Atheists.'" Martyrdom of Polycarp
[-] The following 1 user Likes Justin Tertius's post:
  • Jesuitical
Why do you want to be banned?  In my many years on this forum, Vox does not ban unless it is absolutely necessary. . .
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 6 users Like Fontevrault's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Ioannes_L, J Michael, jovan66102, Orthodox Andy, Zedta
Well, if you want to leave just say bye and leave, or, if you want something more definitive, maybe ask Vox to ban you. Either way, don't cause a fuss so you can be banned and experience the sensation... I hate when posts get rude/awkward.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ioannes_L's post:
  • Zedta
(09-25-2021, 12:36 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Why do you want to be banned?  In my many years on this forum, Vox does not ban unless it is absolutely necessary. . .

Mostly a joke, but also curiosity.
"Especially will I do this if the Lord make known to me that you come together man by man in common through grace, individually, in one faith, and in Jesus Christ... so that you obey the bishop and the presbytery with an undivided mind, breaking one and the same bread, which is the medicine of immortality, and the antidote to prevent us from dying, but which causes that we should live for ever in Jesus Christ." St. Ignatius of Antioch

"But Polycarp... waving his hand towards them, while with groans he look up to heaven, said, 'Away with the Atheists.'" Martyrdom of Polycarp
(09-26-2021, 02:07 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: Well, if you want to leave just say bye and leave, or, if you want something more definitive, maybe ask Vox to ban you. 

Again, joke.

Not funny, really.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 3 users Like J Michael's post:
  • HailGilbert, Justin Tertius, The Fairy
From experience, I can sum it up in one word: It SUCKS!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • jovan66102
(09-26-2021, 03:10 PM)J Michael Wrote: Not funny, really.

Actually I found out how it looks.
While perusing reddit I found a former FE member, a guy kicked for spamming the forum with cheap videos from his youtube channel... clearly he claims he was banned for another reason, but anyway, he showed his screen. Basically you log in, the website shows your name, the reasons why you have been banned, and when your ban will be lifted.
BTW, he was banned twice, yet I'm quite sure he still has a second account from the time he first came here.
Ite ad Ioseph