How was Mass today friends?
It has been a while. I think I am may be going in a better direction in my faith? I THINK I am doing alright ever since I got my job I have been less idle and well, idle hands are the devils playground. May go full time. : P
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly
[-] The following 6 users Like Anon777's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, CatholicMamato5, HailGilbert, jovan66102, NoliTardare, SacraCor714
Mass on Sunday was beautiful as usual.
I have been going to a Maronite Mass lately and to be honest, though it has a bit of the NO in it, it is far better than any NO mass I have been to. The Father there impressed me with how he told how they snuck into a hospital to give viaticum to a sickly parish member anointing of the sick by way of exit doors, because they are barred access because of "Covid" and have been praying for the Father, he is from Lebanon and homesick but can't go back because it is dangerous there now because of the Blast. His sister is a religious sister. I have noticed as I have been praying for him he has started doing a lot more of the prayers in Aramaic instead of the vernacular. We also welcomed had a new member confirmed.
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly