Does it ever feel like the world is smothering you to death in your faith?
YES...AND ANGEL HASN'T BEEN HELPGIN ME LATELY EITHER.
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
Sad 
I wish I could run away from home and live a new life with God. I hate life I absolutely hate my life. However good I have it...it is corrupting. My family...the things of the world...I HATE THE WORLD. I wish i had someone I KNOW I can trust instruct me. But I have no one. I wish God would send a car to strike me don as I come out of confession...so I could leave the world and be with Him. I lie to my parents when they ask me if I am okay...because they would not understand, because they do not see the world through the eyes of faith. And it feeds into my misanthropy as I often dwell on how to keep people away from me. I often daydream of marching an army through a city and breaking the minds and hearts of the people because I see the world as utter dogs*it. I have daydreamed about marching on Washington and wiping my butt with the Constitution then sending the army to break all of mankind's stupid freaking will.

😟😟😟😟
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly
I think you should be honest with your parents .
They can get you a doctor that will relieve your pain.

Praying for you my friend
Ana
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnaCarolina1's post:
  • Anon777
(10-22-2021, 02:56 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: I think you should be honest with your parents .
They can get you a doctor that will relieve your pain.

Praying for you my friend
Ana
i do not know if I can trust doctors per se because I do not know if I can trust them, in part:

1) Modern "psychology" states that men can be women 

2) Following on the last, much of modern psychology DENIES the existence of the soul; ignores it; or it accepts it but has a flawed understanding of it. 

Also are you talking to me or NewEnglandSun?

I have found much more help out of God's grace than I have out of any shrink tbh.
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anon777's post:
  • Margaret-Mary