I am not leaving the Church
Dei gratias.

I will offer my rosary for you and your family this evening.

Pax.
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
[-] The following 2 users Like Clare Brigid's post:
  • HailGilbert, Lavenderson
(10-08-2021, 02:12 PM)muffinman145 Wrote: I am sorry for scandalizing everyone the other day and forgive me for the melodrama but I'm not going to convert and become Orthodox. I can't get past the words our Lord said to Peter. My wife also knocked some sense into me. I'm also sorry for being rude to some of you.
Everyone is having a hard time. I came back to the Catholic Church in 2017 after 40 years away because of a miracle. Please read about it and know that God never abandons people who are searching desperately for peace, for rest, for love. 

https://lapsedcatholicreturns.wordpress....ic-church/

after you have read this, please know that the shenanigans in the Vatican make me cry and at one point I looked at Orthodoxy (I live in Greece most of the year).

To my surprise, the Orthodox quarrel endlessly - there’s Russian, Greek, Romanian, Ukrainian, etc. And Americans who belong to the Greek Orthodox Church resent having to look to the Greek Orthodox patriarch in Greece! The Americans want their own sort of patriarch. The Ukrainian patriarch is embroiled in the political struggle between Russia and everyone else. It’s impossible.
muffinman145 Wrote:I'm actually going to a Byzantine Divine Liturgy on Sunday

How did everything go at the Divine Liturgy today?
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clare Brigid's post:
  • Catherine
(10-10-2021, 01:59 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote:

I actually just went to a TLM haha. My wife and I actually got confirmed and all our SSPX nonsense got put behind us so we're officially received into the Church. Glory to God. Kind of an emotional roller coaster
[-] The following 4 users Like muffinman145's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, Clare Brigid, SeekerofChrist, SeeTheLight
(10-10-2021, 10:51 PM)muffinman145 Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 01:59 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote:

I actually just went to a TLM haha. My wife and I actually got confirmed and all our SSPX nonsense got put behind us so we're officially received into the Church. Glory to God. Kind of an emotional roller coaster
Glad to hear God Bless!
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio