For me to get back my Rosary
Sad 
I lost my Rosary and I desperately want to pray it. I promised God that I would pray 2 sets of the mysteries of the rosary each day and I lost it somehow. It is like something keeps getting in my way and my stuff either breaks or goes missing or a mishap occurs.
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly
[-] The following 2 users Like Anon777's post:
  • NoliTardare, SeeTheLight
If you don't have your rosary beads you can still use your fingers.  I apologize if you lost those as well.
[-] The following 5 users Like MacPasquale's post:
  • Battist, Catherine, Grandma, J Michael, jack89
(10-10-2021, 06:04 PM)Anon777 Wrote: I lost my Rosary and I desperately want to pray it. I promised God that I would pray 2 sets of the mysteries of the rosary each day and I lost it somehow. It is like something keeps getting in my way and my stuff either breaks or goes missing or a mishap occurs.

Invoke St Anthony of Padua, Patron Saint of finding lost objects. In the meantime, pray your Rosary counting on your fingers. And get a backup, inexpensive Rosary so you always have one handy.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Grandma, J Michael
I tried my fingers...I could not keep count.
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly
Use a piece of paper and pencil and make slash marks.  Get ten toothpicks and count them.  Or.... maybe talk to God about what you promised and scale it back some.  From here it sounds like you might be pressuring yourself.  I find it helps to use a verse of scripture about each mystery (example:  "By His stripes we are healed" for the Scourging at the Pillar) and think about that during that decade.  Just don't give up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny's post:
  • Grandma
Seek and ye shall find!
"We thought we could stay healthy in a sick world" - Pope.
This sounds like "My dog ate my rosary".
[-] The following 2 users Like Marmot's post:
  • Blind Horus, Clare Brigid
(10-11-2021, 03:54 AM)Marmot Wrote: This sounds like "My dog ate my rosary".

He didn't, if he ever had a dog. Remember, he is on the Autism Spectrum. He needs those beads, just like I do.

Thank you in advance on his behalf.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes HailGilbert's post:
  • SeeTheLight
I pray you find it God Bless.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
Aww I pray you find it. Think Mary appreciates your efforts to pray without it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnaCarolina1's post:
  • SeeTheLight