What is Cosmotheism?
Can someone explain to me what Cosmotheism is? I was reading a forum on the National Vanguard website and noticed that a lot of the folks there are Cosmotheists. Don’t worry, not interested in converting! I would just like to know the particular heresies of this false religion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
They worship Helen Gurley Brown. Haha…

Don’t know… guessing they believe in cosmic consciousness, as opposed to a personal God.
[-] The following 2 users Like Margaret-Mary's post:
  • Ambrosiano, J Michael
From the website Occultopedia, here is the definition:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Roughly equivalent to Pantheism, Cosmotheism is a religion that asserts there is a purpose to life and that there is a consciousness that binds all of the cosmos.

Just like Pantheism, Cosmotheism believes in the concept that the universe and God are identical.

In the U.S.A. Cosmotheism is associated with Neo-Nazi and racist groups, largely because of its embracing by William Pierce, a collaborator of George Lincoln Rockwell and the American Nazi Party who left to enlist on what eventually became the National Alliance, a white-supremacist organization located in West Virginia.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Conclusion: stay away from this nonsense.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 2 users Like HailGilbert's post:
  • J Michael, newenglandsun
Quote:National Vanguard is an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi organization based in Charlottesville, Virginia

Gag.
Pantheism - all is God
Cosmotheism - the world/universe is God
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.