What happened to ChairmanJoe?
I've seen him posting on Suscipe Domine but I didn't know he stopped posting here.
Well, he's got that dreaded red line through his "name".  But it doesn't say "banned" beneath, so I think he got banned and don't know why, or managed to red-line himself somehow and disappeared.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
He was banned
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
Banned for what?? He seemed orthodox and polite
He was fairly mocking and denigrating to someone with a sleep disorder.
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • AlNg777
(10-12-2021, 06:08 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: He was fairly mocking and denigrating to someone with a sleep disorder.
He was?
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
(10-12-2021, 08:37 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 06:08 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: He was fairly mocking and denigrating to someone with a sleep disorder.
He was?

I must have missed it.  I really liked the Chairman and enjoyed his posts and humor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatholicMamato5's post:
  • Marmot
(10-12-2021, 08:38 PM)CatholicMamato5 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 08:37 PM)J Michael Wrote:
He was?

I must have missed it.  I really liked the Chairman and enjoyed his posts and humor.
Me too, on both counts. I saw the Banned, but didn't see any 'damning' posts. I just sorta figured it out to being collateral damage to another outburst.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Marmot

That's it?  I have seen people proselytizing not get banned but hurting someone's feelings gets a ban?  I'm going to assume and hope you are incorrect that this is the reason he was banned.  At least I am inferring that's what you meant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bushum's post:
  • Bonaventure
Can't remember when and why, but a while ago Vox said why CJAMP was banned.
Ite ad Ioseph