"Malachi Martin's Deep Revelations on the Third Secret of Fatima"
I have been an avid reader of much of Malachi Martin's books and "Keys of This Blood" was one of the longest of these reads, but well worth it. The Third Secret, is indeed, hidden, in plane sight, as it were, in the pages of that book. Here' is a nice offering in a Blog Post I found, that give the deets:

Blog Post Wrote:thepathlesstaken7.blogspot.com

MALACHI MARTIN'S DEEP REVELATIONS ON THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA
Mary O'Regan

[Image: 37013.jpg]
In the late 1990s, the consummate Vatican insider, Father Malachi Martin went on Art Bell's radio show and entered a guessing game with the listeners. They told him the hearsay they had heard about the Third Secret of Fatima and Martin replied as to whether they were correct or wrong.

This was Martin's way of circumventing the oath he took not to reveal the Secret, which he read when he was a young wonder-boy in the Vatican during the early 1960s. Three decades later, he said he could answer the listeners' questions truthfully because he could not tell a lie - and indeed he agreed "plague" could well be the lot of those living in the time of the Third Secret. I read "plague" for Covid.

On Art Bell's show, Martin gave fragmentary answers as to the contents of the Third Secret which was confided to the three shepherd children, Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco in 1917 and was meant to be read and published by the Pope of 1960, which turned out to be Pope John XXIII.

[Image: 649b31ad686e451d4ee89212627076b2.jpg]

Most shockingly, one listener told Martin, that they had heard from a priest who had claimed to have read the Third Secret that, "The last Pope would be under the control of Satan...when Pope John XXIII read this he fainted, thinking it was him", to which Martin replied, "Yes, it sounds as if they were reading the text of the Third Secret".

Whew. So, while I wanted more on this, I searched the Art Bell interviews for a true picture of the Third Secret, yet I concluded that Martin was far more reticent on air than he was in print. I discovered that some years prior Martin had already made as full a disclosure of the Third Secret as he ever would to the reading public in his 1990 book, The Keys of This Blood.

Personally, I believe Father Malachi Martin was telling the truth when he said he had read the text because he was a favorite among the bishops and cardinals and he was being groomed to be their successor. I believe he held in his hands the text of the Third Secret a little while after Pope John read it prematurely and before he ought in 1959. In the pages of The Keys of This Blood, Martin didn't hold back when he wrote, "Lucia's single-page written formulation of the Third Secret covers three main topics. A physical chastisement of the nations, involving catastrophes, man-made or natural, on land, on water and in the atmosphere of the globe. A spiritual chastisement, far more frightening and distressing - especially for Roman Catholics - than physical hardship, since it would consist of the disappearance of religious belief, a period of widespread unfaith in many countries."
In tandem with the man-made or natural catastrophes and the punishment-of-spirit visited particularly upon Catholics, Martin said that both these were intrinsic to the third topic, the pivotal role of Russia, "In fact, the physical and spiritual chastisements, according to Lucia's letter are to be gridded on a fateful timetable in which Russia is the ratchet." Then Martin, in this best-selling book, did not sweeten the Secret, "The chastisements were meant to punish the nations for their ungodliness and abandonment of God's laws." But he allowed for the hope that still existed in 1960, "The whole dire process could be averted - need not happen - if two requests of Mary were granted. One: that whoever would be Pope in 1960 should publish the text of the Third Secret for the whole world to read and know. Two: that then the Pope, with all his bishops acting collegially, should consecrate Russia to Mary."

Repeatedly, Martin stressed that, "Russia according to the text of the Third Secret, was the regulator or the timetable. If these two basic requests were satisfied, then the two chastisements - physical and spiritual - would not be inflicted on mankind. Russia would be converted to religious belief and a period of great peace and prosperity would ensue." Neither of these conditions were met during the time of John XXIII, and Martin lamented that the collegial consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary was not done in October 1962 when 2,500 bishops assembled at the Vatican to open the Second Vatican Council.

Martin drew on an answer that Polish Pope John Paul II gave as to why the Popes who came before him did not deign to publish the Secret or obey the request concerning Russia, "My predecessors in the Petrine Office [John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I] diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves."

The section on the Third Secret of Fatima is the heart of The Keys of This Blood, and yet absolutely no listing is made of it in the Index. I have quoted from page 630 onwards, however, none of these pages are referenced in the Index as pertaining to the Third Secret. It is almost as though Malachi Martin was breaching the limits of his oath in giving a precise analysis of the Third Secret while at the same time, he made it harder for those who would like to pin disobedience on him, because a lot of reading must be done in a 734 page book to find proof that Martin had revealed the Secret when it is not mentioned once in the Index.

Clearly, you and I cannot have it both ways, we cannot hold up the text issued by the Vatican and Malachi Martin's version of the Third Secret as both being true.  Even if you think Malachi Martin was sorely in error or a manipulative liar (as his worst enemies maintain), it bears studying his detailed account because it may have immediate bearing on our lives. Critics of Martin often say that the Kerryman was "full of old Blarney" and that he liked to pretend he knew more than he did, but were it truly the case, Martin would have paraded and protested the Secret as opposed to making it the hidden and secret grand finale of his best non-fiction work.

This post was informed by Malachi Martin's opus The Keys of This Blood. 
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Blind Horus, Gwynn, JacafamalaRedux
Father also believed in the reported apparitions of Garabandal, Spain, which is also referenced in "Keys of This Blood," albeit indirectly.
I'm curious how any of this affects what we should do to stay in the State of Grace in our everyday lives?

Part of the chaos in our days is thinking we need to know all the secrets of everything and judge things for ourselves, when practically what we need to do to love God and stay in His graces is pretty tough to do just in everyday life, let along take on some fight that is well beyond our ability to change in any meaningful way. I find it too often is just a distraction and idle curiosity from our duty of state, prayer, sacrifice, thinking instead that a kind of Gnostic knowledge of all the innerworkings of things will save us, when at the end of our lives, Christ asks us a simple question, and it is not what did we know, or what was our opinion on some question, but "How did you use the time and talents I gave you to love My Father?"

So, and it is meant seriously, how does anything Malachi Martin believed or wrote help us to practically live in God's grace each day?
[-] The following 4 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • HailGilbert, J Michael, jovan66102, Zedta
(10-13-2021, 01:17 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: So, and it is meant seriously, how does anything Malachi Martin believed or wrote help us to practically live in God's grace each day?

Perhaps it is because much of his writing, points out the hazards, pitfalls and errors that Satan had and has planned to undermine and destroy, to the best of his ability, the One Holy and Catholic Apostolic Church. I found his writing to be every much as interesting as it was inspiring, to see what Our Lady came down from heaven to warn us about. Satan, after all, is the major bump in the road to reaching heaven. Malachi was just pointing out and warning of those 'bumps' and crevasses so that we can avoid and identify them. But then, for centuries, that is what Our Lady has done as well.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Grandma, J Michael
I'm a bit sceptical of any "third secrets" that get brought up because there are so many different ones floating around.

There's one at the Vatican. Tradition in Action has one. Fr Martin had one. Until Our Lady appears and confirms that this one is the real third secret, I'll take them all with a grain of salt.
La fleur fade est de courtoisie,
La fleur de France s'est remise,
Le Roy Saint Louis, à l'ombre du chêne,
Brille pour cette terre promise.
[-] The following 4 users Like Louis IX's post:
  • Grandma, HailGilbert, jovan66102, Zedta
(10-13-2021, 01:17 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: I'm curious how any of this affects what we should do to stay in the State of Grace in our everyday lives?

Part of the chaos in our days is thinking we need to know all the secrets of everything and judge things for ourselves, when practically what we need to do to love God and stay in His graces is pretty tough to do just in everyday life, let along take on some fight that is well beyond our ability to change in any meaningful way. I find it too often is just a distraction and idle curiosity from our duty of state, prayer, sacrifice, thinking instead that a kind of Gnostic knowledge of all the innerworkings of things will save us, when at the end of our lives, Christ asks us a simple question, and it is not what did we know, or what was our opinion on some question, but "How did you use the time and talents I gave you to love My Father?"

So, and it is meant seriously, how does anything Malachi Martin believed or wrote help us to practically live in God's grace each day?
For me, it’s an encouragement to stay on task. Like when you look over at the other team and they are working out and taking their practise seriously, it makes you say, ‘whoa, guys, we gotta get our stuff together asap because the other team is playing to win.’ It’s a small thing, but the small things matter too. Every little bit helps. I am sure that other better people could just focus on ‘stay in God’s grace’ all day, every day, every hour, but for poor sinners like me, I need an added push every now and then.
"The days have gone down in the West, behind the hills, into shadow." - Theoden, King.
[-] The following 2 users Like Maldon's post:
  • Grandma, Zedta
As an avid admirer I'll say...

Malachi Martin was a rock. If you've even an inkling about the times you'd realise that. He stood firm while the rest were crumbling. I do wonder sometimes though if he wasn't on Ritalin (I may be wrong). Nevertheless I named a stray cat after him; a voice yowling in the wilderness. (I hope Fr. Martin doesn't mine that my wife calls him Meowachy)
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, Zedta
I've come to believe that the chastisement is the loss of so many souls as we see today. Really what could be worse? Nothing could be worse.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 2 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • karl, Zedta