Wh n do I get a fish?
I want to have one.
What, are you hungry?
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
I think you only get one when you contribute a few bucks to the site.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
(10-18-2021, 02:10 PM)J Michael Wrote: What, are you hungry?
Lol.
(10-18-2021, 02:25 PM)jack89 Wrote: I think you only get one when you contribute a few bucks to the site.

I want mine back! I had one for a long time and I'm still contributing, but the last forum 'upgrade', the same one that screwed up the edit button, made it disappear. 

Seriously, we need a complete overhaul of the forum software, but without more contributions, Vox can't afford it. C'mon, Fishies! Pony up!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(10-18-2021, 04:26 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 02:25 PM)jack89 Wrote: I think you only get one when you contribute a few bucks to the site.

I want mine back! I had one for a long time and I'm still contributing, but the last forum 'upgrade', the same one that screwed up the edit button, made it disappear. 

Seriously, we need a complete overhaul of the forum software, but without more contributions, Vox can't afford it. C'mon, Fishies! Pony up!

I'd be more than happy to make another contribution, specifically toward a major upgrade of this forum.  I think knowing how much it'll cost could help at least me, and other Fishies, know how much to make as that additional contribution.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeekerofChrist's post:
  • jovan66102
(10-18-2021, 02:10 PM)J Michael Wrote: What, are you hungry?
I think she just wants to have it for a pet.
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
[-] The following 2 users Like newenglandsun's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, J Michael
Where can we make a contribution?
(10-19-2021, 08:37 AM)The Fairy Wrote: Where can we make a contribution?

Go to the main site (link at the top, if you don't have it bookmarked). There's a 'Donate' button prominently displayed on the top right.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • The Fairy
I could possibly increase my monthly a bit.
How much are we talking about for Vox to have enough shekels to get what she needs?
"Civilization is always in danger when those who have never learned to obey are given the right to command."
Bishop Fulton J Sheen 

“Tradition is so strong, that future generations will dream of what they never saw.” — G.K. Chesterton