Thanks Vox
(10-25-2021, 10:43 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 08:59 PM)oldrover Wrote: Trying to send Norm MacDonald and coffee, but your address doesn't populate. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, or not doing something I should. Any direction would be helpful. :)

Norm and coffee -- what could be better than that? Golly! A generous thought, OldRover. Thanks :)

If the address still isn't working, I have no idea what to do at Amazon to make it work. I do have my address on the donation page though (the page with the link to the wish list).

I just manually added your address as listed in IN. 

Jokes and joe on the way. Thanks, Vox! :)
(10-25-2021, 11:31 PM)oldrover Wrote: I just manually added your address as listed in IN. 

It didn't populate for me, either. I just copied and pasted it from the donations page.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
I want to thank the folks who've been extremely generous with me, sending me things from the wish list. Seriously. I've received always-needed coffee, Theodore Dalrymple books (speaking of whom, I SO recommend his devastating, highly readable "Life at the Bottom"! Have your liberal friends read it; it might wake them up!*), "The Lost City of Z" (reading that one now!), "The Wisdom of Ancient Cosmology," apple cider vinegar, and, today, Norm McDonald's book. Like I said, it feels like Christmas around here, and it's fun as heck. And most appreciated. Thank you very much. You guys can be so great...

* One essay from that book is his "What is Poverty?", which you can find in this site's library. PDF here: https://www.fisheaters.com/srpdf/whatisopoverty.pdf
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • oldrover, TruthWhichIsChrist