Replaced toilet today
Fairly simple as things go.  I was tired of fixing the chain and the flange and the flapper.  Walking through Home Depot today and there's a toilet there for $98.  Elongated nicely.  Yes, this will do.  I was at Canadian Tire talking to fellow and he was flipping through his tablet to see which toilets they had in stock in back.  The only one in stock was going for $370.  High school kid.  lol no

The float rubs against the styrofoam inside of the toilet and sticks.  Show the wife.  Immediately above the spot where it sticks "Made in China".  Box cutter and remove styrofoam.  All good.  Surfing on the toilet rim to apply pressure to seal the wax ring.  Flushes nicely.  Quiet and quick.  Nice.  That one for $370 must wipe your butt for you because I don't know what more you would need from a toilet.
[-] The following 2 users Like ZeroM's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, Maldon
(10-23-2021, 09:51 PM)ZeroM Wrote: I was at Canadian Tire talking to fellow and he was flipping through his tablet to see which toilets they had in stock in back.  The only one in stock was going for $370.  

You mean you didn't have $370 in Canadian Tire Money at home in a drawer? LOL!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe