The Chosen Series on the Life of Jesus Christ crosses 200 Million Views!
The Chosen Series on the Life of Our Lord Jesus Christ has crossed 200 million views worldwide! The Chosen Series, the first multi-season show about Our Lord Jesus Christ, as depicted in the Gospel, is directed by Evangelical Christians but stars Jonathan Roumie (a devout and faithful Roman Catholic, who often depicts in the background the Divine Mercy Image of Jesus Christ while speaking to audiences) as Jesus Christ. They are making great efforts to take advantage of mass media and all modern means of communication for one of the things that matters most to God's Heart, fulfilling the Great Commission, and spreading the Gospel of Christ to the ends of the earth, as must happen before Jesus Christ can return, according to His own Word in the Gospel of Saint Matthew. (Mat 24:19 "And this Gospel of the Kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come.") Christ's Word can and must and will be preached to all nations before He comes back.

Not content with a mere 200 Million souls reached (!), the Chosen aims to reach at least 1 Billion souls in all, with its Seven-Season show on Christ, apparently intending to include a Season on His Passion, Death and Resurrection, and perhaps even the Apostles' Evangelism efforts and the growth of the early Church. While it won't perhaps be as good as Catholic Mel Gibson's, The Passion of the Christ, which starred Roman Catholic Jim Caviezel as Jesus Christ, and beautifully depicted Christ's Heroic Sacrifice, and Great Sufferings, along with His Mother's Amazing Love, and Great Sorrows, as Mother Co-Redemptrix, redeeming the world together with Her Son, it will still be a Great Christian Series which all Christians can enjoy!

Here's the news report, from July of this year: "The Chosen hits more than 200 million views
Published: 12 July 2021
[Image: 0712TheChosen_-_Eternity_41533artthumb.jpg]

Jonathan Roumie stars as Jesus in The Chosen (The Chosen via Eternity News)
The second series of the crowdfunded, app-distributed Jesus TV show that is actually worth watching, The Chosen, has come to an end with funding already secured for the first episodes of Season Three. Source: Eternity News.

Season Two of the series which stars Jonathan Roumie as Jesus, reached its finale last night with the hotly anticipated Sermon on the Mount episode being made available.
As with the entire second season, the finale on Sunday was livestreamed via The Chosen‘s YouTube channel ahead of its broader release via the show’s app and other outlets.
The Sunday session was again be hosted by series creator Dallas Jenkins. Around Episode Eight’s screening, Jenkins will interview cast members, offer details about Season Three and answer fan questions.
As mainstream media is starting to notice, The Chosen continues to grow as a pop culture force. The Chosen app claims more than 200 million views of the show’s episodes already, heading to a stated viewing target of at least one billion by the end of an intended seven seasons.
Having fully paid for its first two seasons through crowdsourcing its funds, The Chosen already has funded the first four episodes of Season Three. The show’s impressive Pay it Forward system allows episodes to be made available for free, as people around the world pay for others to watch The Chosen.
Season Two has been building to the Sermon on the Mount, largely through increased focus upon the disciples and their coming to terms with following a leader who appears to be the long-awaited Messiah."

From: https://www.cathnews.com/cathnews/41533-...lion-views
Rosary Crusade to end Abortion: https://rosarycrusadingarmytoendabortion.home.blog/

"My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your Most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices ... https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/