What do you do for work fellow autists?
(11-18-2021, 05:22 PM)Anon777 Wrote: I aspire to be with God really. I would like to be in the Army, but it is pozzed and I feel called to religious life, but I do not know. I only really aspire to be with God ultimately

It does seem that the Army has been infested with leftist politics and policies.  It'll just make it a less effective fight force, but I'm glad to see there are some good troops sticking it out.  

I think it's good to serve for at least a little while.  My youngest son went a different route and volunteered with AmeriCorps/FEMA Corps for 10 months and he came back a much more mature young man.
(11-18-2021, 05:28 PM)Anon777 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 09:28 AM)jack89 Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 09:57 PM)Anon777 Wrote: I work as a grocery store porter (while technically a front end rep) wiping and cleaning stuff and trash. It is minimum wage but it is unionized and the people are very decent enough.

What is it that you want to do?  While your current job sounds respectable, do you have a job or career that you aspire to?o
OR...I become a Hermit and leave this fettid world behind. Honestly, I would like the world to burn for all it is worth. It is a dungheap. Or just get as far from the world as possible. As Saint Montfort said the world is the most evil because it is yhe most human. : 

I wish there was a hermitage on the moon! : D

I am thankful for God the Father and His creation , also the promises He has instilled . Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. 
Prudence
(11-18-2021, 06:53 PM)jack89 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 05:22 PM)Anon777 Wrote: I aspire to be with God really. I would like to be in the Army, but it is pozzed and I feel called to religious life, but I do not know. I only really aspire to be with God ultimately

It does seem that the Army has been infested with leftist politics and policies.  It'll just make it a less effective fight force, but I'm glad to see there are some good troops sticking it out.  

I think it's good to serve for at least a little while.  My youngest son went a different route and volunteered with AmeriCorps/FEMA Corps for 10 months and he came back a much more mature young man.
One other thing is that...I would be required to sign a bunch of waivers freeing the Government of liability if something has to me. I want the full franchise equal standing.
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly
Exclamation 
(11-18-2021, 09:12 AM)Suggestions Wrote: American Boxwood nursery and forest management (Logging) . Outdoors 90% of the time and typically work alone or with one other person . Very Peaceful though dangerous accidents are poosible at times . On rainy days it's typically mechanic work in the shop repairing and maintaining equipment . Thank you Anon777 for keeping spaces clean and proper , very important service . It's funny every time I have taken the Temperament test here on FE the result is either Choleric or Phelegmatic. Probably depending on weather and activities during that time frame . Guess what Temperament I'm favouring while typing this post ? Anyone
Phelegeric? You don't happen to work for Oregon Roses, do you?

Yeah, logging is risky. One gyppo outfit I know of, in the course of a couple of years, his step son was crippled by a falling tree then his choker setter lost a thumb then the poor guy dies of cancer at 61. He did all his own maintenance/repair work onsite and it wasn't unusual to see him covered with grease from head to toe. On the plus side when his son was disabled his logging friends built him a house in town to live in. My dad would say if Jesus were on earth today he would choose his disciples out of the gyppo loggers.

I've been accused of having tourettes so I guess that's close enough...what do I do for work? Based King LOL
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
I found work hard to cope with and found myself overwhelmed and often bullied. I have a few health issues too.

Just a full time mum , although I'm open to volunteering with communion classes .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malachimartin's post:
  • newenglandsun
.qmud
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
(11-17-2021, 10:23 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Sorry, I'm not autistic, so  I hope its okay for me to be barging in. But I appreciate good honest working people. God bless you, Anono777!
If you have children or family or friends, you are most certainly welcome in these threads!
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
Professional stocker. Do you know why your groceries are on the shelves during the day? You don't see me or have any idea I exist, but I put them there the night before.
[-] The following 2 users Like newenglandsun's post:
  • Anon777, J Michael
(12-04-2021, 03:58 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: Professional stocker. Do you know why your groceries are on the shelves during the day? You don't see me or have any idea I exist, but I put them there the night before.
what chain do you work for? I work for Stop & Shop under Ahold Delhaize owners. It is union workshop, and I get regular raises periodically. I pick up trash wipe touch points etc. And today was a gross first, because it was the 1st time I hade to clean up human feces. Someone... somehow got crap between the toilet seat and the toilet bowl rim. I had to wipe it with paper towels...and I had no gloves on at the time. Fun times. 

🤣🙃🙃🙃🙃
"If we do not supply the chains, who will chain the supplies?"

Karl Marx I PROMISE it will work this time Vol 3

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

A German...possibly
(12-04-2021, 07:10 PM)Anon777 Wrote: what chain do you work for?
[Image: target-logo-transparent_-_Colorado_Rapid...6x1536.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like newenglandsun's post:
  • Anon777, J Michael