I Will Not Comply
Here's another video worth watching and this one is not a political one. It is a common sense one:

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, formerbuddhist, J Michael, SacraCor714
(11-24-2021, 03:57 PM)Zedta Wrote: Here's another video worth watching and this one is not a political one. It is a common sense one:

I remember hearing this on Media Monarchy with James Evan Pilato a week or two ago.  He drops some truth music at the end of each show, everything from hip hop to techno to country.  Be aware, if you're sensitive though, James is spot on with his alternative media stuff but his show has got more profanity in it than a 90's gangsta rap song.  

Hats off to Blind Joe for this great country track.  Thanks for sharing Zedta.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta