EXPOSED! Magnetism INTENTIONALLY Added to 'Vaccine' to Force mRNA Through Entire Body
"EXPOSED! Magnetism INTENTIONALLY Added to 'Vaccine' to Force mRNA Through Entire Body"

Very good video this:  https://rumble.com/vi6vfp-exposed-magnet...-enti.html
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • SacraCor714
LOL.

This is becoming self-parody.

Yes, I have had the Pfizer vaccine, and now I can hold a spoon on my nose.
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
(11-24-2021, 04:35 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: LOL.

This is becoming self-parody.

Yes, I have had the Pfizer vaccine, and I can hold a spoon on my nose.
Actually, by this post, you have made yourself part of the parody.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • J Michael, SacraCor714
EXPOSED!

http://brianwilliamsscience.com/spoon-on-your-nose/

Hahahahahaha!
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
(11-24-2021, 04:42 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: EXPOSED!

http://brianwilliamsscience.com/spoon-on-your-nose/

Hahahahahaha!
You just showed your shallowness in deduction skills. This method you 'cite' has NOTHING to do with magnetism. It has a lot to do with moisture on a surface.

As stated in the article (you must have missed this):
From Article Wrote:Some Spoon-nosers (as they are known in the professional community) like to prep the spoon by breathing on the bowl of the spoon or licking it. This creates a little moisture on the spoon and helps it stick to your nose.
[emphasis mine]

No wonder you doubt so much...so much is beyond your understanding, it would appear.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
Quote:This method you 'cite' has NOTHING to do with magnetism.

No kidding, Sherlock.  That's the point!

Hmmm...perhaps I fell for your irony?
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
Y'know...magnetism or magnetofection aside, just the single fact at about 7:34 or so of the video should scare the bejeebers out of anyone, most especially anyone with kids--if true, and I doubt Peters would quote it if untrue.  What he said is that according to Pfizer themselves, 86% of kids in their studies experienced adverse reactions.  86%!!!!!  That's nothing short of outrageous!

ETA:  For anyone interested (and who can understand it!) here's a link to the pubmed/ncbi article on magnetofection referred to in the video https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3686069/
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta