"Our Lady of Good Success Predicted VATICAN II & Its Fruits"
Sadly for me, this was one apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary that I had not read up on or studied as much as I should have. After watching this video, that fact became crystal clear. I hope it impacts you as much as it did me:

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Grandma, JacafamalaRedux, NoliTardare, SacraCor714
The problem with this is that it most likely didn't occur. Or if it did, there are no sources.

https://www.newsandtimes.com/politics/20...-prophecy/
(11-25-2021, 10:14 AM)ZeroM Wrote: The problem with this is that it most likely didn't occur.  Or if it did, there are no sources. 

What exactly are you doing on this forum?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marmot's post:
  • Zedta
(11-25-2021, 04:21 PM)Marmot Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 10:14 AM)ZeroM Wrote: The problem with this is that it most likely didn't occur.  Or if it did, there are no sources. 

He likes stirring excrement. There's a name for it, but I forget it at the moment. Must be a senior moment. LOL!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 4 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, J Michael, SacraCor714, Zedta
(11-25-2021, 05:25 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 04:21 PM)Marmot Wrote:

He likes stirring excrement. There's a name for it, but I forget it at the moment. Must be a senior moment. LOL!

"A**hole" could be one. 
But that isn't very charitable of me.
[-] The following 3 users Like choosetowitness's post:
  • J Michael, jovan66102, Zedta
Is it any coincidence that some of the most obnoxious people on this forum are also jabbed with the Fauci Ouchie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SacraCor714's post:
  • Zedta
Why is the acceptance of dubious apparitions the mark of a Traditional Catholic?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZeroM's post:
  • Melkite
(11-25-2021, 06:56 PM)ZeroM Wrote: Why is the acceptance of dubious apparitions the mark of a Traditional Catholic?

Addressing solely this question, I'd say it isn't.  Accepting any particular apparition, potential prophecy from an apparition, and so forth, is not the mark of a traditional Catholic or a requirement of the Faith.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 3 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • J Michael, jovan66102, Zedta
(11-25-2021, 06:56 PM)ZeroM Wrote: Why is the acceptance of dubious apparitions the mark of a Traditional Catholic?

Have these apparitions been proven to be false? And proven beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt?

If not, then how do we know this is not one person's opinion against another's? And why should we listen to or believe either side in this discussion?
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes HailGilbert's post:
  • Zedta
No one, to my knowledge, has ever said that it is on this forum. But, the very fact that you dub apparitions approved by the Church as 'dubious' shows your modernist bias.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 4 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Anon777, HailGilbert, SacraCor714, Zedta