Consecration to the blessed Virgin Mary
Question 
A friend of mine lent me a book on the consecration to the blessed Virgin Mary. It’s an excellent read, very educational and enlightening. Sooner than later I got spooked with these facts…. That I would be a total gift of *all I have and *am to her, I would be *totally dependant on her, Accept all as coming from her, Have *constant recourse to her, When I would die I would appear before God with my *empty hands. 
It all sounds great and majestic but at the same time, it slightly terrifies me that the concept is a bit Idolatrous. Can someone please explain this biblically, is God the father truly okay with this? Is she truly capable of really working on a million devoted people at the exact same time?, isn’t that what God alone  should be able to do and not his greatest masterpiece? 

…work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
O Maryconceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Yes I Consecrated via St. Louis.
If you completely empty yourself and read the entire book it's not as as scary as it seems if you have faith and trust in The Mother of God.
No one was closer to Jesus than Mary.
We give Her Hyperdulia. Above the Saints as She is Queen, but below the Trinity.

This is a Catholic teaching.
[-] The following 2 users Like AnaCarolina1's post:
  • Ad Jesum Per Mariam, jovan66102
All honour given to Our Blessed Lady and Queen is honour given to Our Blessed Lord and King. One cannot honour Her without honouring Him.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Ad Jesum Per Mariam, AnaCarolina1, The Tax Collector