If you didn’t get the jab....
Just a reminder that if you are still unvaxxed, you survived the biggest psyop in human history. The powers that be elaborated their plan for decades. Do you realize how much time, money, and effort they put into this? They studied all the possible ways to enslave your mind and make you get jabbed. They tried to demoralize you. They turned your family and friends against you. They took away your jobs and your livelihood. They locked you in your home for months. They forced you to cover your face when they graciously allowed you to venture out to purchase the essentials. They barred you from restaurants, grocery stores, movie theaters, and from seeing your loved ones. They tried to lure you with money and gifts. They tried to make you betray your own morals, values, and ethics. They tried to confuse you and make you doubt your own value and identity. Almost everyone fell for it. But not you. Just think about how much you have overcome. You never caved. You’re still unvaxxed. You’re still a pureblood. Their tricks didn’t work on you. So to all you unjabbed Chads out there, cheers. Stay based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
Ah, b r a I n w a s h I n g..

My father told me he was brainwashed in WWII and my mother told me Jap became a dirty word. They Incensed such hatred they interned American citizens and GIs would send home skulls, fingers and ears, &c. from the Pacific theater, (something unheard of in the European theater), and so when they dropped the atomic bombs no one cared.

I remember reading a account in a old newspaper of a flamethrower being used: paraprased 'nothing better the the smell of burning Japs.'

It was rather shocking language to read in a leading newspaper, unless, of course, you're brainwashed.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Good luck when you get Covid. Or is that fake too?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZeroM's post:
  • Zedta
You have a persecution complex. You relish the idea of being persecuted. It gives you an identity and a purpose in life.

The vaccine was developed and pushed by Trump.  Is he part of the "psy op" too?
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
[-] The following 2 users Like Clare Brigid's post:
  • Melkite, MortimerFrog
(11-25-2021, 01:12 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: The vaccine gene-therapy injection was developed and pushed by Trump.  Is he part of the "psy op" too?
To the extent that he followed the advice of Fauci and Birx and Pfizer...yes.  And FIFY.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 3 users Like J Michael's post:
  • oldrover, SacraCor714, Zedta
(11-25-2021, 12:53 PM)ZeroM Wrote: Good luck when you get Covid.  Or is that fake too?
As Homer Lea pointed out years before, a Japanese invasion of the United States was feasible, but as my mother and father who lived through this period of history deliberately pointed out to me as a warning no doubt, the government's response to Pearl Harbor was overblown and the end result of their deceptions is the post Nagasaki/Hiroshima world we live in today. Is Covid real? Yes.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Zedta
(11-25-2021, 01:12 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: The vaccine was developed and pushed by Trump.  Is he part of the "psy op" too?

Why bring political figures into this? Freedom of choice has no political colour.
Ores, casta legas, jejunes otia vites si servare velis corpora casta Deo.
[-] The following 2 users Like NoliTardare's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
(11-25-2021, 01:25 PM)NoliTardare Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 01:12 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: The vaccine was developed and pushed by Trump.  Is he part of the "psy op" too?

Why bring political figures into this? Freedom of choice has no political colour.
Except when one color of politics wants to revoke that freedom.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • NoliTardare, Zedta
(11-25-2021, 01:27 PM)J Michael Wrote:

If that's the case that particular political colour won't make the visible spectrum during the next elections (if citizens still love their freedoms)
Ores, casta legas, jejunes otia vites si servare velis corpora casta Deo.
[-] The following 2 users Like NoliTardare's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
(11-25-2021, 01:35 PM)NoliTardare Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 01:27 PM)J Michael Wrote:

If that's the case that particular political colour won't make the visible spectrum during the next elections (if citizens still love their freedoms)
"From your lips to God's ears!"

[-] The following 2 users Like J Michael's post:
  • NoliTardare, Zedta